Kavanagh wants McGregor to unify, not fight Diaz next

Uhhhh, NO !

If this was true. Why do alot of pro athletes in free agency, sign with a team that wasn’t the highest bidder ?

I mean... According to your very own words. It’s not even possible, right ?

Some athletes want to stay in a city they’ve played, and lived in for years.

Or, as they age, and approach retirement. I’ve heard about many athletes that wanted to sign with the hometown team they idolized as a child. You know... The old “ hometown discount.”

I’ve also heard of many athletes that said they want to win a championship, before retiring. Many pro athletes have played 10, 15, even 20 years. But, have NEVER won a championship. And, they know the odds of doing that are much better in certain cities.

Some pros have even taken a PAY CUT rather than leave a certain team. Not just a pay freeze at the same money of their previous contract. But, actually getting less money than they did.

Money IS NOT what it is about to EVERY PRO ATHLETE ALIVE.

You’re full of shit on this one.

Money and competition are what fuel athletes. Now some athletes make so much money off the court or field or whatever they have no problem taking a cut to play for a better team to have a better chance to win. Don’t kid yourself if they weren’t making a shitload of money elsewhere they would not be taking any kind of a cut. Now in terms of fighting it’s different in that you get paid only if you fight. There are no guaranteed deals to pay you for long stretches when Not fighting. Conor Is also completely unique in that nobody has ever drawn what he does. He has every right to tell the UFC, to open up the cash register and pay him way more than anyone else. He is making them an incredible amount of money. The people you claim he doesn’t want to fight don’t make the UFC that much money. In fact they don’t draw anything. Next to nothing really. What’s the highest grossing fight Frankie Edgar was ever in? Thanks to two fights, Conor McGregor single-handedly made Nate Diaz a very rich man. Nate had been fighting for years and not made any significant money.

Last edited:
i think thats what everyone besides Conor and Nate wants

Back