Karate combat organization oppinions

It will grow, the reason why karate isn't as popular as kickboxing and mma, is because karate has mostly light contact competition and practically way less violent then a combat sport. Karate combat will make karate more popular then either kickboxing or mma, because once it starts evolving more their will be more moves they can do and will be more tactics and strategies to make the fights more entertaining and possibly more brutal.
What about knock down karate styles like Kyokushin? Kyokushin style tournaments are pretty brutal and badass imo. Granted that kind of karate is a lot like modern kickboxing but with no gloves or punches to the face. Probably why a lot of karateka successfully transition into k1 rules.

What about knock down karate styles like Kyokushin? Kyokushin style tournaments are pretty brutal and badass imo. Granted that kind of karate is a lot like modern kickboxing but with no gloves or punches to the face. Probably why a lot of karateka successfully transition into k1 rules.

I did not know that, they probably would do better in this. Tbh I'm not as big on karate as a lot of karateka's, I did brief karate when I was a little kid, but I don't count it at all because it was really brief and i did not take it seriously.

LOL the trailers give it a Lion Heart theme with the rich people, and the limos.

Its is a sad deliberate attempt at making this look cool.

There is already Daido Juku, shidokan, and whatever, no need for this. Who is going to watch this.

LOL the trailers give it a Lion Heart theme with the rich people, and the limos.

Its is a sad deliberate attempt at making this look cool.

There is already Daido Juku, shidokan, and whatever, no need for this. Who is going to watch this.

I will most definitely watch.

I watched it with an open mind last night but, to be honest, thought it was pretty poor all round. I won't be watching again.

I watched it with an open mind last night but, to be honest, thought it was pretty poor all round. I won't be watching again.

Yeah, the most recent show seemed a step down in the quality of fights from the previous posted competitions. Sloppier, somehow.

I like it to be honest I enjoy the pit feels more like some kumite type shit lol

Back