Karate blackbelt Jesse Enkamp demonstrates why BJJ does not work

Based on what they can say he wasn't a fighter? when people who really knew him SAW HIM FIGHT

Im not butthurt, ignorant people are annoying

Who doesn't respect him? they knew him? they have a good reason?

I never talked about evidence, from those times and before we all just can have stories.. like the Maeda fights

He is not doing heavy bag work, he is playing around for a few seconds.. he is hitting barenuckle, and is not him in his prime, in the late 60s he was investigating, discovering, changing his art constanly.. there was nothing in boxing he didn't new. That Boxer i mentioned wanted him to be a boxer. He is doing in that a variation of the Chain punch of WingChun

Damn i realize now.. that video is that dumb video with Tyson.. yeah lets compare him with a Steroid PEDs user who is using gloves and handwraps

A fighter in this context is defined by someone who fights in a ring or cage. If you don't know that, then you have no grounds calling others ignorant.

Explaining away the video proof of the worst hands in heavy bag history.

Nope there is footage. These are your famous Beimo fights. Students directly from the Grandmaster and Wong Shun Leung and by his own account the best of the best. It seems like a combination of a chicken without a head running around and touch up. These fights actually gained them reputation in Hong Kong. That should tell you everything. This was the great foundation for your guru. The epic new stuff when US in the 60s / 70s only had Bill Wallace, Urquidez , Sugar Ray , Ali., Liston, Ortiz, Bob Foster..etc.

And thats f.e. MT in 60s

Bruce lees time was even later. He could have had countless footage just like Kickboxing has it. Instead there is a big zero (not including the footage of his poor student that had to pose for a "fight") . Just to clarify. film cameras were invented in the 60s/70s,.

He knew "everything" about boxing, except how to fight <Lmaoo>That really is one of your gold comments.

Now thats boxing in the 60/70s

I do wonder which system was working. Difficult question.

So you accept that there was challenge fights in Hong Kong, you are telling them that is true. Thats all im saying

It wasn't like the 80s, people with cameras was rare and most of them didn't want to be filmed probably

Bruce was so good that a pro boxer.. a great prospect in HW at the tine wanted him to be a Boxer but believe what you want dork

A fighter in this context is defined by someone who fights in a ring or cage. If you don't know that, then you have no grounds calling others ignorant.

Explaining away the video proof of the worst hands in heavy bag history.

Thats a sport fighter and not every Gracie fought in ring or cage. But thats fine, i didn't say he was a fighter, im saying he was not just an actor.. he was a martial artist and was ready to fight you

I dont know what explaining away means, show us your great hands

Last edited:
So you accept that there was challenge fights in Hong Kong, you are telling them that is true. Thats all im saying
Oh sure they happened. But they were just at the level of some schoolyard brawl . Lee continued that in the US by brawling with some waiter from a restaurant who supposedly was a "master".

Its exactly like what happens nowadays countless times in front of nightclubs or in schools. It has zero connection to being a skilled fighter.

Last edited:
Oh sure they happened. But they were just at the level of some schoolyard brawl . Lee continued that in the US by brawling with some waiter from a restaurant who supposedly was a "master". <45>

Its exactly like what happens nowadays countless times in front of nightclubs or in schools. It has zero connection to being a skilled fighter.
So we are now going from NEVER fougth too fought but not good.. well thats a change, is better

I never talked about great fights.. yeah that waiter i think he was was send to fight him, and got scared and started to run from Bruce. I never said Kung Fu people was good. Bruce said they werent good basically

So we are now going from NEVER fougth too fought but not good.. well thats a change, is better

I never talked about great fights.. yeah that waiter i think he was was send to fight him, and got scared and started to run from Bruce. I never said Kung Fu people was good. Bruce said they werent good basically
It's not about kung fu. Bruce never had a real fight with someone skilled . He had brawls with zero skilled people like I had one in my high school time and near everyone else'. Difference is we don't try to sell that as "fights" or proof of competence and develop a martial arts out of this.

It's not about kung fu. Bruce never had a real fight with someone skilled . He had brawls with zero skilled people like I had one in my high school time and near everyone else'. Difference is we don't try to sell that as "fights" or proof of competence and develop a martial arts out of this.
Werent brawls.. some were decent, there was a Karate black belt, and his last fight i think the guy was a decent boxer. There was too an undefeated school boxing champion, and Bruce was selected to represent his school out of hundreeds of other kids

Nobody is selling nothing, Bruce didnt even talked about fights in public. Develop a martial art of of it? what do u mean. Those who trained under him saw competence, they were older than him, already black belts in other arts, experienced in boxing

There are kinda grappling legends of the time that said they could do nothing to Bruce in sparring.. because of his footwork (he developed a unique footwork inspired on Fencing) and that HW Boxer i mentioned, they were for sure skilled, that boxer knocked out Joe Lewis with a body punch, could not do it with Bruce. Someone said Bruce beat Lewis in sparring too, after Lewis hurted another guy

Lewis said Bruce was the fastest he saw, and that he could hit like a heavyweight

Last edited:
Werent brawls.. some were decent, there was a Karate black belt, and his last fight i think the guy was a decent boxer. There was too an undefeated school boxing champion, and Bruce was selected to represent his school out of hundreeds of other kids

Nobody is selling nothing, Bruce didnt even talked about fights in public. Develop a martial art of of it? what do u mean. Those who trained under him saw competence, they were older than him, already black belts in other arts, experienced in boxing

There are kinda grappling legends of the time that said they could do nothing to Bruce in sparring.. because of his footwork (he developed a unique footwork inspired on Fencing) and that HW Boxer i mentioned, they were for sure skilled, that boxer knocked out Joe Lewis with a body punch, could not do it with Bruce. Someone said Bruce beat Lewis in sparring too, after Lewis hurted another guy

Lewis said Bruce was the fastest he saw, and that he could hit like a heavyweight
Nearly everything about Bruce Lee's fights are "this guy said" there is like what footage of one fight? Literally all anyone can talk about with Bruce Lee is "oh this guy said this, this guy saw him do that." It's like a cult of personality when it comes to Bruce Lee lol. Could he fight? sure I have no doubt he could anyone who trained as much as he did should be able to. But in terms of cold hard proof there is fuck all.

Nearly everything about Bruce Lee's fights are "this guy said" there is like what footage of one fight? Literally all anyone can talk about with Bruce Lee is "oh this guy said this, this guy saw him do that." It's like a cult of personality when it comes to Bruce Lee lol. Could he fight? sure I have no doubt he could anyone who trained as much as he did should be able to. But in terms of cold hard proof there is fuck all.

But all that doesn't matter, there is a lot of fighters.. but not real revolutionary masters, that's the value. What you can get from somebody.. like the great boxing trainers, like that guy who trained Tyson, he was as good as Tyson? no, but he had the better mind for fighting

, he was as good as Tyson? no, but he had the better mind for fighting

Cus D'Amato had quite the solid boxing technique which can be seen ON video (just search him on YT) . His skills shown even at senior citizen age were a world apart from what Bruce showed. So yes he was way beneath Tyson but also way above Lee. And he developed actual world class fighters contrary to your guru. Cus was born 1908 so he gets a little more flex for not having videos of boxing fights . Cus did box from very early age on as his Uncle Willy let the whole family kids do round robin boxing. Gerald his older brother was quite the succesful fighter at FW and turned pro. Cus himself got a solid foundation in amateur boxing and had some fights but couldnt turn pro bec. of a damaged eye.

But I end it here. Everyone who wants to know knows at this point. All good ;)

Still don’t believe these challenge fights ever happened without proof.

Also who ever said they believe the challenge matches happened but that doesn’t mean he could fight, that’s a pretty stupid thing to say.

if other Kung fu guys challenged him 6 times and he won them, all then by definition he can clearly fight much better than the average person and arguably the average martial artist where the challenges were occurring. Even if the only won 2/3 of those fights he’d still be better than the average local martial artist.

I am personally sick of this idea that if a fighter or style isn’t winning belts in the UFC they can’t fight…but that only applies to other people obviously, the people saying that stupid shit can fight, but just not at that level.

he was a martial artist and was ready to fight you

I dont know what explaining away means, show us your great hands

You're just trying to sound tough.
The worst hands in any video I ever saw are of a martial artist that people believe could beat Mike Tyson and somehow my hands are relevant to that discussion?

Grow the fukc up dude.

Last edited:
Oh sure they happened. But they were just at the level of some schoolyard brawl . Lee continued that in the US by brawling with some waiter from a restaurant who supposedly was a "master".

Yup, Bruce Lee was a fraud because it's just a bunch of fabricated stories with no proof. The claims I've heard are outragious, people saying he could beat five ufc fighters at once or that he could beat Tyson. It's insane.

Never fought means never fought a sanctioned bout in the ring or cage. You're out of touch.

Cus D'Amato had quite the solid boxing technique which can be seen ON video (just search him on YT) . His skills shown even at senior citizen age were a world apart from what Bruce showed. So yes he was way beneath Tyson but also way above Lee. And he developed actual world class fighters contrary to your guru. Cus was born 1908 so he gets a little more flex for not having videos of boxing fights . Cus did box from very early age on as his Uncle Willy let the whole family kids do round robin boxing. Gerald his older brother was quite the succesful fighter at FW and turned pro. Cus himself got a solid foundation in amateur boxing and had some fights but couldnt turn pro bec. of a damaged eye.

But I end it here. Everyone who wants to know knows at this point. All good ;)
I told u Bruce was doing something from WC. DAmato developed sport fighters.. thats not all in martial arts. There were trainers that never fought, DAmato own skills didn't make him a great trainer

Still don’t believe these challenge fights ever happened without proof.
I don't care, but nobody can say he didn't fought, like they lived with him

You're just trying to sound tough.
The worst hands in any video I ever saw are of a martial artist that people believe could beat Mike Tyson and somehow my hands are relevant to that discussion?

Grow the fukc up dude.

Why i would try to sound Tough? i told u he is not doing boxing, i think the date of that video is after his back injury, is when he is coming back
He would not box Tyson, i think anybody who masters the last evolution of JeetKuneDo can beat Tyson

Never fought means never fought a sanctioned bout in the ring or cage. You're out of touch.

You're out of touch of reality

Ok he wasn't a sport fighter.. lol nobody said he was that

Last edited:
I don't care, but nobody can say he didn't fought, like they lived with him

Why i would try to sound Tough? i told u he is not doing boxing, i think the date of that video is after his back injury, is when he is coming back
He would not box Tyson, i think anybody who masters the last evolution of JeetKuneDo can beat Tyson

You're out of touch of reality

Ok he wasn't a sport fighter.. lol nobody said he was that
i mean he was a low level sport fighter….how do you not know that he was in a city wide boxing tournament in high school?

Cus btw had fights on Da Tech streetZ. Most likely therefore he get damaged eye. He had some boxing bouts and didn't had get pro license cos damaged eye etc. Still he when was young had sparred with boxers ... Ofc when he had Patterson and later Mike, he was long ago over the hill and TOO small for them to spar with....

Lee was very athletic and in excellent shape and had damn decent power for his weight.
Bag work when advertised kung fu: crap.
2 inch punch : fraud.

While he was able to fight vs some opponents even if didn't had trained in any combat art cos he was athletic and strong for his size and weight. Good shape etc too.

Also IMHO while 2 inch punch nonsense and awful bag work....
He was capable to kick and due to his shape might had created big problems for ppl in his size even if didn't had combat arts training.
And he had. Fencing. Some boxing. Then this Kung Fu stuff.

Back