Karate blackbelt Jesse Enkamp demonstrates why BJJ does not work

according to wikipedia, chuck norris is a black belt under the machados. Bruce lee have zero belts and still choked the sucker out. Chuck norris is a fake martial artist, like a marc laimon or greg jackson
Norris had served in military and had some boxing too so it isn't easy to tell that he was fake ....
He had learned some Tang So Do and had competed under some Karate etc rules a bit ....
About BJJ.... I didn't knew that he does have some belts.

If about older time artists look on Ivan Gene Le Bell. Judo....

Is not my story, there is a video of him saying than

So there's a video of a story and somehow documenting these stories counts as proof? I heard a story that Brad Pitt tossed Lee into a car in the back of a movie set so I guess Brad Pitt is the greatest of all time.

And he teached martial arts, wrote for a martial arts magazine, almost wrote a book about it, developed his own system, represented his KungFu school in challenge fights in Hong Kong.
downloadfile (1).jpg
Richard Simmons taught fitness and developed his own system. Represented fitness around the world and influenced millions.

And he teached martial arts, wrote for a martial arts magazine, almost wrote a book about it, developed his own system, represented his KungFu school in challenge fights in Hong Kong, what actor does all that? martial arts got him Hollywood work, they saw him in a martial arts event

He teached black belts, and amateur Boxing champions, champions in the army, and they were older than him

Somebody offer him to put money to have a school chain, he dont accepted, he thought he would teach better to the whole world with movies
“Almost wrote a book”
Wow that’s a shining review for him.
Writing for a magazine and writing a book about martial arts means absolutely nothing. Creating your own style means nothing, you know who else created his own style? George dillman. You know who has written multiple books about martial arts? George dillman.

the thing is he didn’t even create a style, he was heavily opposed to the idea of styles…

where is the evidence of these so called challenge matches?

“Almost wrote a book”
Wow that’s a shining review for him.
Writing for a magazine and writing a book about martial arts means absolutely nothing. Creating your own style means nothing, you know who else created his own style? George dillman. You know who has written multiple books about martial arts? George dillman.

the thing is he didn’t even create a style, he was heavily opposed to the idea of styles…

where is the evidence of these so called challenge matches?
Damn this forum is still full of dumbos

It means he is not just an actor like ignorant people has said. That needs to be understood first
He didn't wanted to finish the book because he thought there would be a lot of McDojos of his system basically
He actually wrote a small book about Kung Fu and other about WingChun, but gave the ownership to a friend, to give him the earnings

Lol Dillman is not respected by legit Martial Artist like Bruce is

I didn't say he created another style. He had a method to do martial arts

I think there is a new book about all his fights
Those challenge fights in Hong Kong were common in those days. His instructor talked about it and people of that school

Last edited:

It means he is not just an actor like ignorant people has said. That needs to be understood first
He didn't wanted to finish the book because he thought there would be a lot of McDojos of his system basically
He actually wrote a small book about Kung Fu and other about WingChun, but gave the ownership to a friend, to give him the earnings

Those challenge fights in Hong Kong were common in those days. His instructor talked about it and people of that school

When people say he was an actor, they don't mean he wasn't a martial artist, they mean he wasn't a fighter. Don't get butthurt.

Bruce Lee is not respected by a lot of legit martial artists so what's your point there.

Yes, another book of stories that doesn't count as evidence.

Have you ever seen that video I posted of Lee doing heavy bag work? Would you like to comment on that? How capable of a striker does he look like in that video? Be honest.

When people say he was an actor, they don't mean he wasn't a martial artist, they mean he wasn't a fighter. Don't get butthurt.

Bruce Lee is not respected by a lot of legit martial artists so what's your point there.

Have you ever seen that video I posted of Lee doing heavy bag work? Would you like to comment on that? How capable of a striker does he look like in that video? Be honest.
Based on what they can say he wasn't a fighter? when people who really knew him SAW HIM FIGHT

Im not butthurt, ignorant people are annoying

Who doesn't respect him? they knew him? they have a good reason?

I never talked about evidence, from those times and before we all just can have stories.. like the Maeda fights

He is not doing heavy bag work, he is playing around for a few seconds.. he is hitting barenuckle, and is not him in his prime, in the late 60s he was investigating, discovering, changing his art constanly.. there was nothing in boxing he didn't new. That Boxer i mentioned wanted him to be a boxer. He is doing in that a variation of the Chain punch of WingChun

Damn i realize now.. that video is that dumb video with Tyson.. yeah lets compare him with a Steroid PEDs user who is using gloves and handwraps

I never talked about evidence, from those times and before we all just can have stories.. like the Maeda fights

Nope there is footage. These are your famous Beimo fights. Students directly from the Grandmaster and Wong Shun Leung and by his own account the best of the best. It seems like a combination of a chicken without a head running around and touch up. These fights actually gained them reputation in Hong Kong. That should tell you everything. This was the great foundation for your guru. The epic new stuff when US in the 60s / 70s only had Bill Wallace, Urquidez , Sugar Ray , Ali., Liston, Ortiz, Bob Foster..etc.

And thats f.e. MT in 60s

Bruce lees time was even later. He could have had countless footage just like Kickboxing has it. Instead there is a big zero (not including the footage of his poor student that had to pose for a "fight") . Just to clarify. film cameras were invented in the 60s/70s,.
n the late 60s he was investigating, discovering, changing his art constanly.. there was nothing in boxing he didn't new
He knew "everything" about boxing, except how to fight <Lmaoo>That really is one of your gold comments.

Now thats boxing in the 60/70s

I do wonder which system was working. Difficult question.

I'm particularly jealous of his bag work. Lol.

Well I might better not to comment.
I had luck to learn some courses in physic from Fulbright stipendiate who now is academician and tenured professor....

And it wasn't just theory talking at all.
Models. Dolls.
Balance studies and calculations etc.
So yeah due to biomechanics alone he was ....actor.. and fraud...
While he had very good fitness level, excellent shape and IMHO nice dream fraud about 2 inch punch etc bullshit, sorry for reality.
Punch recipients usually doesn't have classic static parralel legs stance :D waiting to be pushed etc.

While if he was able to do some box and fencing then for sure some kind of legit abilities he had. Add here good athleticism and shape etc...

I really hate this guy's clickbait casual karate vids. His brother was also not a good mma fighter. Very cringey YT
Brother? AFAIK normal, ok not some champ and still willing to roll, compete etc not to push just air etc...

English please
If you will yell that my English is bad for you put me on ingnore and STFU .
I don't care about my English and don't need to wrote texts in this language for a living nor also are located in country where english is official language.
So STFU.

I asked for evidence not hearsay.

Depends on how one define’s ‘legit martial artists.’
There are hundreds if not thousands of instructors who revere him as a borderline god.

Nope there is footage. These are your famous Beimo fights. Students directly from the Grandmaster and Wong Shun Leung and by his own account the best of the best. It seems like a combination of a chicken without a head running around and touch up. These fights actually gained them reputation in Hong Kong. That should tell you everything. This was the great foundation for your guru. The epic new stuff when US in the 60s / 70s only had Bill Wallace, Urquidez , Sugar Ray , Ali., Liston, Ortiz, Bob Foster..etc.

And thats f.e. MT in 60s

Bruce lees time was even later. He could have had countless footage just like Kickboxing has it. Instead there is a big zero (not including the footage of his poor student that had to pose for a "fight") . Just to clarify. film cameras were invented in the 60s/70s,.

He knew "everything" about boxing, except how to fight <Lmaoo>That really is one of your gold comments.

Now thats boxing in the 60/70s

I do wonder which system was working. Difficult question.

Film cameras for the individual became popular in the 1950s
Even during WWII in the 40s the type of cameras being used to document the war would be used for home video recording of holidays and vacations.

So if Lee was such a prolific fighter there’d have to be at least one video of him fighting someone at some point.

I really hate this guy's clickbait casual karate vids. His brother was also not a good mma fighter. Very cringey YT
Ah yes 2 of the best promotions have had him compete but he’s not good…
It’s funny how people claim someone isn’t good unless they have a belt in the UFC, if they personally don’t like a specific fighter.

to have a prolonged career in the UFC, Bellator, or ONE, you have to be good.

Ah yes 2 of the best promotions have had him compete but he’s not good…
It’s funny how people claim someone isn’t good unless they have a belt in the UFC, if they personally don’t like a specific fighter.

to have a prolonged career in the UFC, Bellator, or ONE, you have to be good.

He should try Karate Combat. Heard from my friend who signed with them they're trying to sign internet celebrities and "influencers". He'd be perfect for that org

Back