Kanye West has been red pilled

Celebrity marriages seem so fucking weird. Why did she need to call, shouldn't you be spending SOME time with your fucking wife?

<Huh2>

Because she had to call him, he doesn't spend any time with her?

Do you have a job? Ever left your house? Can you imagine a situation where it might be necessary to pick up a phone and contact someone? Come on lmao.

<Huh2>

Because she had to call him, he doesn't spend any time with her?

Do you have a job? Ever left your house? Can you imagine a situation where it might be necessary to pick up a phone and contact someone? Come on lmao.

My wife and I both work full time and we still spend 12+ hours a day together. I can't imagine being in a marriage where my wife has to call me up about what I'm posting on social media. She can ask me about it when we see each other tonight. Of course, my wife wouldn't instruct me what to post either, so our marriage is probably pretty different from theirs in a lot of ways.

My wife and I both work full time and we still spend 12+ hours a day together. I can't imagine being in a marriage where my wife has to call me up about what I'm posting on social media. She can ask me about it when we see each other tonight. Of course, my wife wouldn't instruct me what to post either, so our marriage is probably pretty different from theirs in a lot of ways.
So when you and your wife are both at work and she needs to tell you something urgent, she what, screams it out into the air? Or are you really telling me that she's going to take something she perceives as urgent and sit on it for 8 hours to talk to you about it?

Cause lemme tell you dog, most people would pick up a cell phone. They're not the weird ones here lmao.

So when you and your wife are both at work and she needs to tell you something urgent, she what, screams it out into the air? Or are you really telling me that she's going to take something she perceives as urgent and sit on it for 8 hours to talk to you about it?

Cause lemme tell you dog, most people would pick up a cell phone. They're not the weird ones here lmao.

I think the implication is that they don't spend much time together.

This is the goldest publicity stunt ever. Kanye made one of the greatest heel turns of all time and avoids being ratio'd on Twitter.

This is the goldest publicity stunt ever. Kanye made one of the greatest heel turns of all time and avoids being ratio'd on Twitter.

tumblr_ly0tklL4sP1r324lio1_400.gif

Don't give a fuck what celebs think, but it's pretty funny to see the media meltdown over this.

Maybe he'll get some of the closed minded youth to open their mind a bit and not be so afraid to think outside the box.

That is the thing. Once one person has the BRAVERY to do it, then more will come out. This is going to be like #metoo but the good version.

Imagine if Dems had to get black voters based on issues instead of their skin color.

Well, and Jesus. He probably should have said that.

Sorry, i don't speak retard. What?

If you ever wonder why there is a division in your country, look to this post. You’re overreacting to nothing.

Please don’t respond to me, I’ve put you on ignore. Apparently you’re just as incapable of carrying on any level of discourse as though you slant on here.

If you ever wonder why there is a division in your country, look to this post. You’re overreacting to nothing.

Please don’t respond to me, I’ve put you on ignore. Apparently you’re just as incapable of carrying on any level of discourse as though you slant on here.

Ooh, you put me on ignore. I'm hurt. At this rate, i'm not gonna have any dipshits quoting me with deflections.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back