Kanye West has been red pilled

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

LOFL. Post of the month

Sure, tell the retards now felching a celebrity because he noticed them.

<Kobe213>
Damn this vexes you doesn't it Falsedowns? The whole thread you've whined post after post about this.

Falsedowns is perpetually vexed over a black rapper switching sides.

<{anton}>

I'm saying entertainment dollars is based on popularity... and even if you don't like rap at all it's hard to call Kanye's work trash unless you're being completely disingenuous.

I think he's very overrated and I grew up on Curtis Blow, Beastie Boys, DMC, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Sir MixaLot, etc.

Like I said Jesus Walks was awesome - he sampled Ray Charles for a hit - Famous is supposed to be his 3rd biggest song and that's just awful - Stronger is catchy dance tune, but it aint a great song and he isn't a great rapper. JMHO

I think he's very overrated and I grew up on Curtis Blow, Beastie Boys, DMC, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Sir MixaLot, etc.

Like I said Jesus Walks was awesome - he sampled Ray Charles for a hit - Famous is supposed to be his 3rd biggest song and that's just awful - Stronger is catchy dance tune, but it aint a great song and he isn't a great rapper. JMHO

Not liking his music is one thing, calling it trash is another.

You excuse the right who went apeshit over Kaep because "they weren't in any substantial numbers", but the left is wrong for tripping on Kanye? Is anyone calling for the government to intervene against Kanye?

Also amusing that you say that when the (right wing) government saw fit to waste tax money and grandstand on the issue to great applause. The right actually got the government involved in the issue. Remember Pence's bullshit publicity stunt?

So not only is it hypocritical, it's projecting like a motherfucker. "Libs want the government to get involved just like we applauded the damn VP for doing! Libs are the worst!"

<puh-lease75>

You can't defend this shit. Bunch of damn titty babies.

yDtI5HN.png

lEKzkqE.png

I was referring to many SJWs, not all people butthurt over Kanye. The SJWs who actually want to use the force of gov (i.e. law, not political grandstanding -- thought that should've been obvious) to infringe upon freedoms and fundamental principles the gov was founded on

Last edited:
If you're a fan then more power to you, but I call a lot of boy bands and bubblegum-rock trash as well, I'm consistent in my standard.

Yeah, and Kanye isn't that at all.

and no I'm not a fan.

This. Kanye doesn't give a fuck about Trump. Dude just likes to go against the grain and seem mysterious.
I think that mostly true but I also suspect they have some similarities that they might appreciate in one another. Both strike me as the type to try and go against the grain, to say what they think others don't want them to say.

Apparently Kanye West is the ambassador for black people, whose sole job is to figure out whether the POTUS does or does not care about black people.
If he was talking about what a dick Trump was, people would appoint him heroic.

Wait does derp nation love Kanye now?

You tell us. Is he on your playlist?

As a hip hop producer and dj for twenty years...

Kanye is fucking trash at rapping..

he really is underrated on is his production though.

Ok, so you did this for twenty years, surely we would have heard of you or your work, so who are you?

I think you are going full Veronica Vaughn on us.

Back