Kamaru Usman getting lit up by Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson is so good, just can’t get it together on fight night for some reason.

Seems like quite the competitive rivalry.

Was Usman for real when he kept going after MJ at the end of that first video?

Johnson's a better striker than Usman, I'm not really suprised theres a video showing just that.

MJ is the definition of a journeyman fighter. Great, amazing performances sometimes and just absolutely craps the bed other times.

Has wins over Dustin, Barboza, Lauzon and Ferguson (not to mention having a great first round against the best Diaz we've ever seen).

Not surprised he could light up Usman.

Last edited:
MJ is the definition of a journeyman fighter. Great, amazing performances sometimes and just absolutely craps the bed other times.

Has wins over Dustin, Barboza and Lee (not to mention having a great first round against the Diaz we've ever seen).

He beat Tony too, albeit 6 years ago.

Hard to believe he's lost 5 of his last 6 fights.

Don't think anyone believes Usman has amazing striking. Not that surprising.

Michael Johnson is super on and off but when he's on he can do that to a lot of guys

He probably beats up a lot of really good guys in sparring

If it was a real fight I'm sure Usman could go full Khabib on MJ.

Has wins over Dustin, Barboza, Lauzon and Ferguson (not to mention having a great first round against the Diaz we've ever seen).

I dont recall Johnson having any kind of success against Nate just remember Nate lighting him up and basically clowning him for 15 mins....havent watched that fight in a while tho

Johnson is the better striker...but we all know...Usman will dry hump his ass if it's a real fight....

I dont recall Johnson having any kind of success against Nate just remember Nate lighting him up and basically clowning him for 15 mins....havent watched that fight in a while tho

He did really well well in the first round, Nate took over by the end of the first though. Nate than proceed to clown him for the next two rounds.

Johnson has always been one of the best lightweight strikers.

Michael Johnson is so good, just can’t get it together on fight night for some reason.

He sure is.

giphy.gif

Crazy how these guys are literally giving each other brain damage in training... I never got the logic of that. You could do fine just doing heavy bag work, agility drills and pad work for 90% of the time, with some light sparring here and there.

Back