Kamaru Usman getting lit up by Michael Johnson

I dont recall Johnson having any kind of success against Nate just remember Nate lighting him up and basically clowning him for 15 mins....havent watched that fight in a while tho
Nah he definitely won the first round against nate.

I'm surprised Johnson is still interested in fighting after Khabib handled him like a child

I dont recall Johnson having any kind of success against Nate just remember Nate lighting him up and basically clowning him for 15 mins....havent watched that fight in a while tho
He won the first round against Nate clearly. Everyone from the actual judges to every MMA outlet thought that.
Screenshot_2018-05-23-11-29-48.png

Hate the way these two act. Think they're so street. Pathetic.

I'll await the inevitable infraction for "race baiting" by the mods.

Hate the way these two act. Think they're so street. Pathetic.

I'll await the inevitable infraction for "race baiting" by the mods.

Really?! Damn

If you think these two act street then Conor must act like mindless animal to you

Michael johnson is one of those bizzare fighters who have all the talent in the world but are consistent as pigeon shit

What's Conor got to do with this?

He acts twice as like a "street thug" than these two

Matter of fact, he acts more "street" than these two put together

...despite not being...guess?!

Actually from the streets

Lol, blackzillians... Michael Johnson seems to like gym wars..

There was a video when Nieky Holzken badly rocked Johnson, too.

I believe you. You're not alone in remembering this fight all wrong. MJ lit Nate up in the first, throwing more kicks than I've ever seen him throw before in the process, Nate outboxed him soundly in the second when he stopped throwing said kicks, and the third was mostly Nate in the first half of the round with MJ coming back strong in the latter half, knocking Nate down and opening his face up badly to finish the fight. This one was honestly a pick 'em fight that Nate got the nod in because he did so much better than everyone thought he would, based on his previous inactivity and lack of success making weight/having his ass handed to him by RDA in his last outing. It was in no way, shape, or form the wipeout so many people think they recall watching.

He acts twice as like a "street thug" than these two

Matter of fact, he acts more "street" than these two put together

...despite not being...guess?!

Actually from the streets

Wow.

Prove my point more.

most people get lit up by michael johnson - khabib,tony,poirier,barboza,etc.

Michael Johnson is so good, just can’t get it together on fight night for some reason.

What do you mean? Weak wrestling and ground game. Also a FW that has been fighting LWs his entire career which doesn't help.

He won the first before the taunting began and he let Nate get into his head.

Mj has such great standup, he just has such bad fight iq..

Michael Johnson is so good, just can’t get it together on fight night for some reason.

This. He outstruck Nate in round one, beat Tony, slept Poirier, and was beating Gaethje before he succumbed to the pressure. He's probably one of those guys who is a beast in the gym where he doesn't have to worry about getting pressured or mentally collapsing.

Back