K-1/Kickboxing/Muay Thai Gifs (very gif heavy)

Bonus, from Buakaw Por.Pramuk vs. Taishin Kohiruimaki (2004.7.7):

21ck0XW.gif

pPLHUs4.gif

Bonus bonus, Kohiruimaki's mom:

GHxJLsg.gif

And after he was Buakaw'd:

QQcEUSU.gif

I feel so bad for laughing at the gifs of Kohi's mom haha.

I was in the audience for some of those, like Aerts v. Leko, and Bonjansky v. White. Those were awesome KO's to see live.

I was in the audience for some of those, like Aerts v. Leko, and Bonjansky v. White. Those were awesome KO's to see live.

That's awesome! Those fights were broadcast live on ESPN back in the day. It created many American fans of K-1, too bad ESPN didn't continue broadcasting it.

That's awesome! Those fights were broadcast live on ESPN back in the day. It created many American fans of K-1, too bad ESPN didn't continue broadcasting it.
FEG made ESPN pull it when they found out Scott Coker worked that deal to have it on there without their permission.

Obviously i would like some gifs for kickboxers who switched to MMA like cro cop, Hunt, sammy schilt........With that being said i also have a deep apreciation for kickboxing so obviously the greats, Ernesto hoost, ramon dekkers, badr harri, ray sefo, Spong.....JUst keep doing what your doing actually their awesome

And K-1 Impact! KO Highlights Vol.5:

ancqObU.gif

Branko Cikatic vs. Ernesto Hoost (1993.4.30 / K-1 Grand Prix '93)

iO3nQo9.gif

Takayuki Kohiruimaki vs. Wilfreid Mantagne (2000.12.10 / K-1 World Gp 2000 Final)

s0uWLOC.gif

Peter Aerts vs. Patrick Smith (1994.4.30 / K-1 Grand Prix '94)

n8UDYbV.gif

Mike Zambidis vs. Kojiro (2004.10.13 / K-1 World Max 2004 Champions' Challenge)

STFfzXr.gif

Musashi vs. Sean O'Haire (2004.12.31 / K-1 Premium 2004 Dynamite!!)

9dOezKU.gif

Andy Hug vs. Peter Kramer (1995.5.4 / K-1 Grand Prix '95 Final)

vwnhGhK.gif

Mike Bernard vs. Stan The Man (1995.5.4 / K-1 Grand Prix '95 Final)

2FkpoBH.gif

Stefan "Blitz" Leko vs. Nicholas Pettas (1998.7.18 / K-1 Dream '98)

My reaction to all failed spinning shit in K1/Glory/mma.

lolzg.gif

Back