K-1/Kickboxing/Muay Thai Gifs (very gif heavy)

GustavHolst**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I noticed that while there is an abundance of MMA gifs, there are very few K-1/Kickboxing/Muay Thai gifs that are good quality, decently sized, and don't have some kind of annoying watermark. So I decided that I would make a few K-1 gifs. So far I just did the first three Volumes of the K-1 Impact! KO Highlights. Over the next couple of weeks I plan on making and organizing gifs by fighter, so you have all of Peter Aerts's, Jerome Le Banner's, Andy Hug's, etc gifs in one place. I'll also do the second half of the volumes. But first I'd like to take any requests. If I can find a good quality video, I'll make a gif of it.

Here's what I already made:

0iotr92.gif

Peter Aerts vs. Rob Van Esdonk (1994.4.30)

seTRSUR.gif

Ernesto Hoost vs. John Kleijn (1995.5.4)

qtgAbA5.gif

Mike Bernardo vs, Peter Aerts (1996.5.6)

LnT7RQk.gif

Ray Sefo vs. Jerome Le Banner (1997.4.29)

slgIcHL.gif

Francisco Filho vs. Andy Hug (1997.7.20)

5ICI2My.gif

Andy Hug vs. Masaaki Satake (1997.11.9)

Last edited:
M2STIUi.gif

Mike Bernardo vs. Francisco Filho (1998.12.13

guh.gif

Jerome Le Banner vs. Peter Aerts (1999.12.5)

PiHVVBp.gif

Alexey Ignashov vs. Bjorn Bregy (2002.5.25)

nfYkoFv.gif

Branko Cikatic vs. Musashi (1997.3.16)

M2fa7bA.gif

r9LA9eH.gif

Mike Bernardo vs. Masaaki Satake (1997.3.16)

Last edited:
qsunsuO.gif

Jerome Le Banner vs. Ebenzer Fontes Braga (2001.4.29)

xAOM0FH.gif

Adam Watt vs. Mike Bernardo (2001.10.8)

NJkaXNU.gif

Masato vs. Sakeddaw Kiatputon (2003.7.5)

bUq7bGN.gif

Taishin Kohiruimaki vs. Akeomi Nitta (2005.2.23)

mg6MNCj.gif

Alexey Ignashov vs. Mike Bernardo (2003.11.27)

ee05.gif

Andy Souwer vs. Kozo Takeda (2005.10.12)

Last edited:
D67tUIr.gif

Norifumi "KID" Yamamoto vs. Takehiro Murahama (2004.2.24)

EhMzJVi.gif

Stefan "Blitz" Leko vs. Peter Aerts (2001.8.11)

l8oN2bx.gif

Masato vs. Albert Kraus (2003.7.5)

JBKE5RN.gif

Remy Bonjasky vs. Vernon "TIGER" White (2003.8.15)

So, any requests? I'd like to get those out of the way before I just start tackling videos by fighter.

Good stuff, love me some K-1 gifs.

161gnt1.gif

Edit: well, I post mostly from my phone so i'm terribly sorry for the low quality of my gif. I see that you are trying to avoid them, but took it to mean you PERSONALLY were trying to make better gifs, as opposed to policing them.

Last edited:
These gifs, the ones with "MAKE GIFS AT GIFSOUP.COM" at the bottom, are low resolution, and have piss-poor quality are exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I'm attempting to replace them with more adequate ones, and make gifs that aren't already available.

These gifs, the ones with "MAKE GIFS AT GIFSOUP.COM" at the bottom, are low resolution, and have piss-poor quality are exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I'm attempting to replace them with more adequate ones, and make gifs that aren't already available.

My bad, didn't read that well, thought we were looking for sick KO's.
Sorry man, will delete 'em.

[YT]RbULIUwMcfg[/YT]

could you gif from 8:08 onwards?

Would be nice if you put the name of the one getting knocked last. So i can tell who is knocking who out.

Back