• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justine Kish tweet about her accident in the cage.

What happens when the mods wake up and we all get dubs for shitposting?

That's the most fan attention she'll ever receive in her career. She should just embrace it, roll with it and wear it like an armor.

Reebok's gonna be all over that shit.

YR_E7085_Olga09222016_A.jpg

Last edited:
People in here acting like they never shit their pants.

Question is....why was it green? Eating god damn baby food? I inspect my shit as a relatively healthy adult male...its always solid.

Question is....why was it green? Eating god damn baby food? I inspect my shit as a relatively healthy adult male...its always solid.

Fyi Solid shit is not always indicative of good health. But stool inspection is a good early warning signal in general.

Respect, but I thought German chicks were into poop. Isn't she like Russian or something?

But fuck, that's gotta be more embarrassing than getting knocked out. She still stood up next to the ref after losing and pooping in the cage.

gotta respect that a little bit

I'm quite sure there was a shot of a disgusted cameraman

Listening to fighter interviews all the time, apparently have to go poop when they're in the cage is way more common than you'd expect.

Weidman and Chiesa have told some good stories on MMA Hour.

It was only a matter of time - someone had to be the one, and it was her lol

This is going to bring more shit to anti mma guys I guess it happens, but no one wants to see someone poop himself on live TV.

Back