Justine Kish tweet about her accident in the cage.

This is what she'll be remembered for unfortunately.

It is unfortunate. It could happen to anyone, and it probably has happened to other celebrities and athletes a lot more than we realize.

I didn't watch the event. Did they scrub all of it out before the next fight or was there a shit stain present for the rest of the night?

Serious question.
They wiped it up, but they didn't do a great job of it. There were still easily visible brown splotches during the Hendricks and Cheisa fights.

If you watch Johny getting KOed, Tim is more or less standing on where it happened, just below the metropcs ad.

Last edited:
I love how no one pretended to see it, including Felice and the ref. It was too embarrassing to acknowledge, even though it was obvious she sharted all over the place.

Wrong thread to jump into while drinking a chocolate protein shake.

Am i the only the one that loved it? Call me the scatman.

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

When Keith Peterson stepped on it and smeared it permanently on the mat, could you imagine how much worst the stinch got? I bet Peterson walked around smelling like shit afterwards.

Btw, could fighters catch staph infections from that?

awesome.

Are twitter embeds fucking up for anyone else? The forum is cropping them all for me, so I only see the top half of any videos or replies.

This is what she'll be remembered for unfortunately.

Only by the most childish of MMA fans.

Others will remember, whenever they look at Randa Markos's scar-bisected upper lip, that Kish put that scar there with a slashing elbow.

Others will remember, whenever they look at Randa Markos's scar-bisected upper lip, that Kish put that scar there with a slashing elbow.

Unfortunately this incident has gone somewhat viral. If you type her name into Google or YouTube, all of the top and most viewed results are about this incident, so casuals will definitely remember her for this more than anything else.

Others, including you, markos and kish. Did I miss anyone?

cant they just flip the mat over like i flip the mattress over after some messy anal with my fat wife?

Question. If you're the fighter in the cage and you notice that your opponent shit themselves. Especially by the smell. Can't you just wave to the ref that hey my opponent shit themselves, fight is OVER. The winner is the person who didn't lose control of their bowels. How the fight continued to go on with shit inside the cage was weird. But then again, could you imagine Bruce Buffer announcing Felice Herrig wins via forfeit through popping. They would probably just say, referee stoppage. Had Mario stopped it right after he noticed the poop, that would have been a good stoppage. Seems like Mario had a bad night that night.

Back