Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

you guys only took in 10,000 extra asylum seekers in comparison to the UK.......... so lets not pretend you guys are taking in millions of asylum seekers. Plus its not like you's dont have room, your country is fucking massive!

Thats the dumbest shit...

Dude thats like a repub holding a snowball while denying global warming.

Have you fuckkng googled the god damn issue since this fucking thread started? So you could at least come into this argument at least somewhat knowledgable?

Ffs man.

Thats the dumbest shit...

Dude thats like a repub holding a snowball while denying global warming.

Have you fuckkng googled the god damn issue since this fucking thread started? So you could at least come into this argument at least somewhat knowledgable?

Ffs man.
the issue was about a woman complaining about Canada spending a couple hundred million dollars on illegal immigrants that are applying for asylum in Canada. What are you on about ya fucking retard?

I explained that other countries also deal with them the same way and you goofs cant process that information, thats on you idiots more than me!

the issue was about a woman complaining about Canada spending a couple hundred million dollars on illegal immigrants that are applying for asylum in Canada. What are you on about ya fucking retard?

I explained that other countries also deal with them the same way and you goofs cant process that information, thats on you idiots more than me!

Actually the issue was about Trudeau insisting she didn't belong in Canada because she asked about the cost associated with his policies.

He refuses to answer because they're spending outrageous amounts of money on importing future liberal voters.

Actually the issue was about Trudeau insisting she didn't belong in Canada because she asked about the cost associated with his policies.

He refuses to answer because they're spending outrageous amounts of money on importing future liberal voters.
I didnt take it as meaning she has no place in Canada, I thought he just meant she had no place at whatever event they were at.... but I can see why some have taken it that way, it probably does require some clarification.

Also calm down with the "importing liberal voters" schtick..... its nonsensical. All asylum seekers are liberals are they? sure thing

In French, Trudy comes off like a loud, raging, air-poking Adolf Hitler. Now you have me worried, OP. I am clutching my pearls.

like his daddy who imposed martial law and turned canada into dictatorship

posted in another thread:

https://nationalpost.com/news/polit...ion-in-canada-but-too-soon-to-call-it-a-trend

49% of canadians in favour of decreased immigration targets
You post that like it means the other 51% don't have any say.

LOL @ the wound up people in this thread over totally over-blown circumstances.

@Devout Pessimist you like to post about the arms deal. What government approved that deal?
What was your reaction to the $100B deal Trump supposedly made with the Saudis?

More importantly, there is something wrong with Trudeau's liberal government:

A holiday to commemorate victims of the residential school system makes perfect sense to me … but when the idea appears three years into a mandate that’s fallen vastly short on various promises of reconciliation, you have to cringe a bit.
Is that so?
Dec 15, 2016
"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Thursday the creation of a national council for reconciliation to help implement the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's 94 final recommendations, which were released one year ago today.

The TRC called for the creation of this council in its report, envisioning it as an independent, national oversight body to monitor Canada's "post-apology progress on reconciliation," and to produce annual reports on closing the gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous communities.

Trudeau said his government has already initiated some sort of action on 41 of 45 of the commission's "calls to action" that fall under federal jurisdiction, which range from improved funding for child welfare and education to protecting language and culture.

The government has also launched the inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women and girls, one of the commission's key recommendations."

Dec 04, 2017
"As part of the journey towards Reconciliation, the Government of Canada has taken an important step to renew the relationship with Indigenous peoples, based on the recognition of rights, respect, co-operation and partnership, by announcing a profound shift in the way the Government delivers services and advances self-determination and self-government of Indigenous peoples.

The Government of Canada is proud to announce the creation of the Department of Indigenous Services Canada (DISC). At the same time, under the Minister of Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs, consultations are continuing on the final form that both departments will take, including how best to increase the government's capacity to function on a distinctions basis, ensure we implement the spirit and intent of existing and future agreements with Indigenous peoples, and identify those services across the Government of Canada that are best delivered by the Department of Indigenous Services Canada."

This is why I call bullshit on all your whiny (likely fake) outrage. All y'all are falling for the same tactics used by the Russians in the 2016 presidential election (not saying who is behind these tactics). I could go on tearing that post a new asshole, metaphorically speaking, but this thread already has enough of those.

Shit thread belongs in the bit bucket.

good-day-sir.gif

Shit thread belongs in the bit bucket.

good-day-sir.gif

<DisgustingHHH>

All Trudeau did was split the Indigenous Fairs department which will make for even less efficiency and more corruption due to the doubling of the bureaucracy and politics. The move has not been without criticism.

CBC:

'I worry about this': Trudeau's move to dissolve Indigenous Affairs Department prompts concern

'We want to see less of the paternalism that already exists, not see it multiply,' Indigenous scholar says

"In terms of practical outcomes, I think it might actually have a negative effect," Christopher Alcantara, an expert on Indigenous-settler relations at Western University, said in an interview with CBC News.

"It's going to complicate decision-making because now you have two ministers competing for resources around the cabinet table. Instead of an integrated process you're going to have silos, little empires that guard their resources. I worry about this, I worry about the lack of co-ordination," he said.

Hayden King, a professor of Indigenous governance at Ryerson University, said the last thing Indigenous peoples want is "another layer of bureaucracy and twice as much obfuscation. We want to see less of the paternalism that already exists, not see it multiply."

"If you really want to have a nation-to-nation relationship — if you want to have a reconciled relationship — then dividing a little department into two even littler departments is not the answer. The answer is to transform this department into a premier department within the federal government, one that has equal clout to finance and justice. They should have made it into a super ministry."

The issue is about Trudeau and the left trying to shame, silence and censor anyone who criticizes or asks questions about the liberals immigration policies or platitudes about multiculturalism. The lady asked about tax money and Trudeau called her a racist. Insults instead of answers is what the liberals do when someone asks them reasonable questions or makes reasonable criticisms about their agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
A liberal biased CBC 3 minute video about is going on. It features Trudeau's remarks (no subtitles), Scheer's response and the background of the lady who heckled him (this takes up the majority of the video). As always, CBC has disabled the comments.

you are the one that should stick to the heavies if you think someone protecting citizens human rights is him protecting ISIS jihadis. If he sets the precedent of limiting human rights then whats to prevent someone else going further than him. If we fundamentally change our societies to fight terrorism then the terrorists are winning this war.

Also I never said you claimed he was in ISIS, I was mocking the lack of logic in your entire argument
he's protecting the canadian citizenship of foreign born isis jihadis. that is protecting them.

pretty standard leftists tactic.

someone asks a valid question that makes your idea/plan/opinion look like shit? since you can't come up with a valid way to defend your stance just call them a bigot. nothing new here.

trudeau is a POS

Serms like many folks are missing the forest for the trees.

A citizen was hauled off by jackbooted thugs for daring to question Trudeau on a legit fiscal matter.

Doesn't fucking matter who she turned out to be. Doesn't fucking matter who's team you're on. If this doesn't set off alarm bells then you're a god damned idiot.

If you're white and say just about anything that isn't cow towing to the left ......... you are racist

Good. He is right. Her thoughts have no place in canada. Good for Justin.

Serms like many folks are missing the forest for the trees.

A citizen was hauled off by jackbooted thugs for daring to question Trudeau on a legit fiscal matter.

Doesn't fucking matter who she turned out to be. Doesn't fucking matter who's team you're on. If this doesn't set off alarm bells then you're a god damned idiot.
That's some pretty racist logic there bud.

Back