Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

So Conservative folks are still using fear and racism as their primary tools?

Not surprised.

Edit - Its been revealed that the woman is a Storm Alliance member. Another Alt Right nutjob crew.
insert notsurprisedmotherfuckers.gif

Thanks for saving me the trouble of pointing out the malice on display ITT is laughable. Voting him out, hm? And who is going to replace him? Sheer? <Oku02>

No, because, very ironically, Liberalism is very much like how they view church. They repeat what the priest keeps drumming into their heads. If the message is conflicted, look to the priest for clarity.
Well the left is the new annoying church people from yesteryear. They're like how the bad guys were represented in 80s movies, stubborn, robotic and dogmatic. That's the SJW crowd now

Trudeau didn't back down from his comments.

Come to think of it I can't remember the last time I saw any Canadian politican give a straight answer to a question.

You should want other foreign men to have your wife too. That is what he is getting at. It shows more tolerance and non racism.

Lol at that logic of crying that you need to worship other men.

"Have" your wife? Wtf?

This is the type of insecurity only an Elmer Fudd looking guy would have. It also proves my point. There's something wrong with you guys if when you hear "foreigners" you immediately think of them sleeping with your wives. @uppercutbus @Devout Pessimist @Ultra O’Dia

Scheer went after Trudeau on Facebook and Twitter with this :

4L1AnyD4pdXeoh4T7sbEsofbqfKiipAdgJfWrPdmMC8.jpg

<mma4>

In other news, Andrew Scheer is banned from Facebook for hate speech.

Trudeau didn't back down from his comments.

Come to think of it I can't remember the last time I saw any Canadian politican give a straight answer to a question.

Probably chretien. He would choke reporters and beat people who came into his house unwanted. I didnt agree with all of his stuff but the dude had stones at least.

Last edited:
...and by your own rhethoric.....

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1787
PETITION TO JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Whereas:
  • Canada is committed to protecting the rights of women from any forms of sexual abuse, harassment or discrimination;
  • Our current government is committed to promoting a "feminist" agenda, in both policy and budget, and has adopted a clear zero-tolerance approach in dealing with allegations of sexual misconduct against Members of Parliament;
  • On the Prime Minister of Canada's official website, it is made clear that any form of sexual misconduct against women is "unacceptable";
  • Four Liberal Party of Canada's Members of Parliament have resigned or been removed from caucus over alleged sexual misconduct since Justin Trudeau became the party leader in 2013;
  • The office and position of the Prime Minister of Canada should be held to an even higher standard than other Members of Parliament or caucus members;
  • In televised statements, Justin Trudeau has stated that women who make such allegations should be supported and believed, and that the rules of appropriate conduct applied to him as well as to other politicians;
  • Allegations of sexual misconduct against Justin Trudeau and his dismissive attitude toward them are both unacceptable and have resulted in a loss of confidence in him by the citizens of Canada; and
  • Failure of elected members of the current government to condemn the aforementioned alleged sexual misconduct will result in a loss of confidence in them by the citizens of Canada.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon Justin Trudeau to be held to the same standards as he has set for his caucus.

The National Post:

Before Justin Trudeau cries 'intolerance,' he needs to look in the mirror

A few obvious problems. “I respect all Quebecers” is a pretty good answer to the question, “do you respect old-stock Quebecers.” Trudeau’s chosen alternative, “you’re a racist,” is going to upset a few people — not least in Quebec.

Calling questions about the surge in illegal border crossings “intolerant” is going to upset a lot more people. It is a lot to ask of any country’s population to shrug at thousands of people flouting an undefended border....

Did the word “illegal” set Trudeau off? It shouldn’t have. He and his ministers (and some in the media) pretend the adjective is nothing but a reprehensible dog-whistle to fascists, but it isn’t. Asylum-seekers marching from New York State into Hemmingford, Que., pass a sign that says “it is illegal to cross the border here.”

Yes, “illegal” is a word crazy racists use. It’s also a word regular people use to describe illegal things. Justin Trudeau needs vast platoons of them to vote Liberal next year. Evidently, though, he thinks he’s knocked this one out of the park. Asked on Monday if he’d have done anything differently, he pledged to continue to work against “a polarization in our political discourse.”

And that could hardly be more emblematic of the Liberal Party of Canada in 2018. On so many fronts, facts threaten to spill over and drown the party’s symbolism, rhetoric and image.

If Trudeau and Co. intend to win another election based largely on a contrast in tone with the Conservatives, if not literally against the previous prime minister — “perhaps we can get the smiles of Andrew Scheer, but it remains the Conservative Party of Stephen Harper,” Trudeau said Sunday — they really need to have a serious look at their own obnoxious tendencies, and at the prime minister’s especially. He’s Justining all over us.

-Chris Selley

Last edited by a moderator:
"Have" your wife? Wtf?

This is the type of insecurity only an Elmer Fudd looking guy would have. It also proves my point. There's something wrong with you guys if when you hear "foreigners" you immediately think of them sleeping with your wives. @uppercutbus @Devout Pessimist @Ultra O’Dia

More importantly, there is something wrong with Trudeau's liberal government:

A holiday to commemorate victims of the residential school system makes perfect sense to me … but when the idea appears three years into a mandate that’s fallen vastly short on various promises of reconciliation, you have to cringe a bit. Most everyone supports Ottawa in its diplomatic feud with the Saudis. But the government argues they’re freaking out over nothing, so it can hardly boast about taking some brave stand. It’s the same government that sold the Saudis light armoured vehicles, then professed alarm when it emerged Canadian materiel might be used against Yemeni civilians. The trade war with Trump’s Washington might galvanize some Liberal support, but it’s obviously not what the Liberals intended — it came after an extended campaign of wining, dining and flattering the Trumpians. Trudeau will strive at every moment to bring communities together, except perhaps when he’s defending denying funding to religious summer camps because their congregations don’t believe in abortion on demand. He will attack as intolerant any suggestion of a problem with uncontrolled border crossings that his government is trying and failing to stop, even as the backlog of claims grows and grows and grows.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ch...es-intolerance-he-needs-to-look-in-the-mirror

And who is going to replace him? Sheer? <Oku02>

According to CBC:

Justin Trudeau is losing the argument on border crossings, poll suggests

More Canadians trust Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer than Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on border crossings

A new poll suggests Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberals are losing the political debate over the issue of asylum seekers crossing the border.

A majority of Canadians polled by the Angus Reid Institute say that the number of asylum seekers crossing into the country is too high, while a plurality point to Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer as the best major party leader to handle the issue.

The survey comes as the federal Conservatives and provincial governments put pressure on the Liberals to take control of what they've called a "crisis" — a sentiment that the poll suggests is also shared by a majority of respondents.

Constitution? This fucking cunt won’t be re-elected, literally no one but Muslim immigrants like him. He’s done a good job ruining their country
wtf does he have to do with the Canadian constitution?

...and by your own rhethoric.....

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1787
PETITION TO JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Whereas:
  • Canada is committed to protecting the rights of women from any forms of sexual abuse, harassment or discrimination;
  • Our current government is committed to promoting a "feminist" agenda, in both policy and budget, and has adopted a clear zero-tolerance approach in dealing with allegations of sexual misconduct against Members of Parliament;
  • On the Prime Minister of Canada's official website, it is made clear that any form of sexual misconduct against women is "unacceptable";
  • Four Liberal Party of Canada's Members of Parliament have resigned or been removed from caucus over alleged sexual misconduct since Justin Trudeau became the party leader in 2013;
  • The office and position of the Prime Minister of Canada should be held to an even higher standard than other Members of Parliament or caucus members;
  • In televised statements, Justin Trudeau has stated that women who make such allegations should be supported and believed, and that the rules of appropriate conduct applied to him as well as to other politicians;
  • Allegations of sexual misconduct against Justin Trudeau and his dismissive attitude toward them are both unacceptable and have resulted in a loss of confidence in him by the citizens of Canada; and
  • Failure of elected members of the current government to condemn the aforementioned alleged sexual misconduct will result in a loss of confidence in them by the citizens of Canada.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon Justin Trudeau to be held to the same standards as he has set for his caucus.

He is a trust fund brat who accomplished fuck all and never really wroked for a living, so the above is a stupid waste. He is a do as I saw, not as I do type of brat.

lol fucking drama teacher as our PM.

I suggest you read up on the Canadian constitution

I cannot find the part about the federal government opening the borders for illegals and giving them access to healthcare, welfare money, housing and education on the taxpayers dime. It would help if you could show me where it says that in the constitution.

insert notsurprisedmotherfuckers.gif

Thanks for saving me the trouble of pointing out the malice on display ITT is laughable. Voting him out, hm? And who is going to replace him? Sheer? <Oku02>

A fucking grass chewing cow could lead the natiom better than trudeau.

Back