Justin Gaethje is now testing free agency...

I've loved WSOF's champs. Even Rousimar Palhares was extremely interesting while they had him. I enjoy that promotion.

To bad Shawn Jordan didn't work out though.

Well, Ivanov is pretty solid too
Even the former champ, Rama, is a promising prospect (more now because he is at LHW)

He'd beat the fuuuuck out of Kevin Lee

Most likely yes he would.... but if he were to sign with the ufc it would be a good intro fight for him... and probably add to his already nice highlight reel.... good fight to start to build him up in the ufc...

Last edited:
Gil is USADA'd so...

But it would be fun to see Gaethje in the UFC. Dunno if he'd reach title contention, but definitely some fun fights at LW.

Ohhh yeah... i forgot... but it could have been one fun fight of many.... its just crazy how many fighters he could match up with in the lightweight or welterweight top 15 and it be a fun fight... i guess its just his guns blazing style that i think could make for some great fights...

thank god wsof had no interesting matchups for him.

bellator or ufc hopefully, though with his skillset i dont think he's gonna do great.

I think whats so fun about him... is he is a talented wrestler just rarely uses it.. hes not the most technical striker but throws bombs and gos for the kill with every strike... he is a better fighter than Diego Sanchez by a long shot in my opinion... but he is like Diego in the sense that its like hes looking to get hurt and bleed... like thats when he knows hes in a fight.... he seems like one of those i dont give a fuck fighters... which could hurt him and get him the loss eventually but also build him a huge fan base.... which is what has happened thus far.

How about him vs. Will Bookes go at it? WSOF champ V Bellator Champ, both guys vacated their titles. Such a dope ass throw back to the just bleed days, huge fan, and hope he fights soon.

Back