Justin Gaethje Calls Out Al Iaquinta: 'I Want That Little Raging Bitch'

Justin seems below what Al should be at after this fight.

Shame Eddie's gone. Alvarez vs Iaquinta would have been great after this.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious to see Al retire Connie
I think it would be a great fight between two guys that aren't large Lightweights.

I also liked how calm Al was with his call out of Conor. He could've screamed "I was on that bus too Motherfucker!!!". But he decided to be Non Chalant Al.

The just bleed god failed with two top opponents already. I prefer see him swallow up lesser opponents since it is fun
There was no failure. Win or Lose,its world war III fight of the night,walks out with more fans than he had when he walked in.

Right now Al Iaquinta should be ranked way higher than Justin Homer Simpson Gaethje. I wana see Homer Simpson vs Kevin Lee now.

I agree, Iaquinta vs Poirier is the next fight to make.

I have a suspicion that Conor will fight Max at 155.

Put Gaethje v Lee.

Tony vs Khabib Obv.

They could literally make an entire sick card with just LWs if they wanted to.
Yes please to your Lightweight Supercard.

I've long thought they should do more Cards to focus on one division for their stacked divisions, or two divisions for their less stacked divisions.

It would make fighters missing weight or withdrawing injured less of a problem as there are more stand in options that have had a full preparation for a fight.

Nah Justin you got dropped like a sack of potatoes by Dustin and Eddie ... you have little to no right to pick a fight or call Al a bitch.

Gaethje had the chance to fight lee, but he wanted a vacation. Now he thinks he can just take the winner?

It should be Gaethje vs Barboza

Iaquinta should be ranked higher than Gaathje. This is the fight to make.
Gaethje vs Iaquinta
Poirier vs Conor
Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov

Let LW sort itself out.

Back