Justin Gaethje Calls Out Al Iaquinta: 'I Want That Little Raging Bitch'

Rather see AI and Dustin. Tbh, I'm starting to enjoy JG's 'dementia on the installment plan' way of fighting less and less.

Rather see AI and Dustin. Tbh, I'm starting to enjoy JG's 'dementia on the installment plan' way of fighting less and less.

Al vs Dustin and Barboza vs Gaethje please. If Ferguson wants to fight before Khabib gets back set up Ferguson vs Conor, if not he can wait I guess.

LW is a fucking awesome division!

Me feels al thinks he is promotable now or some shit so think he holds out for money fight with Connie

Al deserves a better fight.

JG needs to put a few together since he was KO'd back to back.

Al vs Dustin and Barboza vs Gaethje please. If Ferguson wants to fight before Khabib gets back set up Ferguson vs Conor, if not he can wait I guess.

Honestly I don't hate that setup. JG and Barboza makes sense to me and should be a lot of fun.

The wildcard for me is Khabib should be stripped if he's out of the Octagon for a year, we can't keep holding the belt hostage its been bad for the sport.

Ferguson HAS to fight for the belt next and Dustin is arguably the most deserving if we go down the line. I would hate to see Conor fight for the belt without deserving it.

That punch drunk heavy bag is 1-2 in his last three being stopped in both losses. His ONLY win is against irrelevant James Vick

Gaethje is starting to sound more desperate because he hasn’t lived up to the hype. Meanwhile Iaquinta is an underrated guy who’s worked for everything he has in this sport and finally getting some recognition.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

That punch drunk heavy bag is 1-2 in his last three being stopped in both losses. His ONLY win is against irrelevant James Vick

Gaethje is starting to sound more desperate because he hasn’t lived up to the hype. Meanwhile Iaquinta is an underrated guy who’s worked for everything he has in this sport and finally getting some recognition.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Oh hes lived up to the hype of bringing world war 3 to the octagon every time. Letting ol painless outta the bag.

JG makes the Just Bleed gods very happy. Make this fight!

In their last 8 fights their records are identical. And one of Al's losses is a stoppage to the magnificent Mitch Clarke. Two can at the dumb game with records. Al ducked Gaethje this summer cus he said he wasn't getting paid enough to worry about "Justin Gaethje's crazy ass"

Al's only loss in the last few years is a very short notice 5 Rd Khabib fight. Whatever helps you sleep at night though, but Gaethje is too low for Al now.

Gaethje has become underrated and Al slightly overrated. Gaethje by 3rd round KO!

I'm with the shits, let's get it!!!

tenor.gif

WAR IAQUINTA!!!!

I like both guys but I’d favor Gathje to win. Yes AI has has better hands, but that’s about it. Gathje has some intangibles I don’t see AI has, namely leg kicks and tremendous pressure. AI utilizes movement for the most part; last night was one of the first times he touched a knee for a fake takedown.

Als KO'd over half of his last 7 opponents. Gaethjes been KO'd half of his last 4. See where this is going?

That doesn’t make sense. I like both guys but using mma math, AI lost to Mitch Clarke and he was never ranked. Everyone has loses, except khabib.

Back