Justin blunders all over India

So, why exactly is he playing dress-up? I honestly don't get it. What's the point? Why the prayer hands?

Extremely poor attempt at showing how culturally sensitive he is.

I'm shocked that none of his aides told him how fucking ridiculous he looked.

God, I feel sorry for his children. They're not going to hear the end of this shit in school for years.

prime minister playing dress up? I am legitimately laughing out loud

He's very photogenic, gotta give him that.

What's funny is that a bunch of fucking idiot liberals in the US think that he's some kind of master politician based solely his looks and his surname.

If he were ugly, he'd be trading on his father's name and legacy in the private sector.

Oh god the cringe, it hurts. He's like a little teenage girl, he just can't wait to play dress up with foreign costumes. What kind of adult behaves like this?

Imagine some Indian fruitcake who was pretending to be "understanding" coming here (america) and dressing up in colonial day outfits, and sagging jeans and huge white tees, and overalls and straw hats etc.. That's what this ass is doing.

Lol, and we americans get shit for voting in trump. You canadians have no right to talk shit about us now lol.

Extremely poor attempt at showing how culturally sensitive he is.

I'm shocked that none of his aides told him how fucking ridiculous he looked.

God, I feel sorry for his children. They're not going to hear the end of this shit in school for years.

Do they do Halloween in Canada? The whole Country should dress like this.

Lol, and we americans get shit for voting in trump. You canadians have no right to talk shit about us now lol.
Don't forget Italy with Berlusconi! Boy did he bring in the lols.

Was searching for a snarky comeback....

....gonna have to get back to you.

Maybe he’s just doing to take attention away from his other scandal. The #metoo thing that almost took him down.

AS a white cis male he has no right to wear those clothes: cultural appropriation.

He's very photogenic, gotta give him that.

Really? I can tell in he is probably good looking in person... But holy shit, I don't think anyone has such a high percentage or pictures where his face looks so utterly punchable.

Don't forget Italy with Berlusconi! Boy did he bring in the lols.
Just throwing this out there but Rob Ford is a Canadian too....

In the race to be the most fuckered I feel like Canada is up 2-1 on the US now.

Next stop. France.

DWlAQu3WkAEPggZ.jpg

What an idiot. Canada elected a jester. This guy has no shame, and no real value. He is wasting all of our time, including his own.

Just put a fuckin suit and a tie on. And the Liberals are known scumbags, that party has been the most criminal of the three since I can remember.

Jesus Christ. Just when I thought that this asshole couldn't get any more embarrassing. He's being openly mocked by Indians for playing dress up with his family.

Justin-Trudeau-India-960x540.jpg

It's enough to make me vote Tory in the next election. (Well, not really, but I am sick of looking at Trudeau's face every day in the media.)
I can't tell if this has more of a National Lampoon's Indian Vacation or The Darjeeling Limited 2 feel.

CBC to the rescue!! I have to give CBC credit for actually breaking the story about the convicted terrorist being invited to dinner in the first place. I believe they were the first to release the pics taken with Sophie Trudeau and that minister as well. But maybe they were just trying to get out in front of the story, and now it seems like they're spinning pretty hard.

Rogue Indian political elements may be trying to make Canada look weak on Sikh extremism: source
A senior government official with knowledge of the prime minister's security protocols is suggesting rogue political elements in India may have orchestrated the embarrassing invitation of a would-be political assassin to a formal dinner with Justin Trudeau in an attempt to make the Canadian government appear sympathetic to Sikh extremism.

The official said questions should be asked of the Indian government about how Jaspal Atwal, convicted in the attempted murder of a Indian cabinet minister visiting Canada in 1986, was taken off a blacklist of people banned by India from entering the country — and then suddenly surfaced during Trudeau's visit there this week.

Atwal received his invitation through B.C. Liberal MP Randeep Sarai, who put the former member of a banned extremist group on the guest list for a dinner at the Canadian High Commission in India.

The source said the expectation is that MPs who put names on the guest list should be able to vouch for that guest — and in this case, Sarai realizes that he should not have added Atwal's name and has taken responsibility for his actions.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sikh-extremism-rogue-elements-1.4548145
<LikeReally5>

I do agree that it's weird how the guy got into the country, but it seems a bit much to push this as a CT. How deep does this conspiracy go, seeing as how the guy got invited by a Liberal MP?? I mean outside of speculating how India let him in the country, this article doesn't really explain what this sinister plan of the "rogue elements" would actually look like. Atwal is a longtime Liberal supporter who was straight up invited by an MP. Why the hell would elements of the Indian government need to run scams to make our government look weak on Sikh extremism when goddamn Trudeau is going to Khalistani rallies?? Maybe India will become our version of Russia, with criticism of Trudeau's government being blamed on an Indian troll factory or something. Gotta love how our tax dollars are not only used for our PM to go on a family vacation and pander for votes back home, but also for the state broadcaster to cover for his major fuck-ups.

Back