Just took E for the first time in years and my gf won't leave me alone

{<huh}

You're kidding, right?
That's been comm knowledge for like thirty years. People do anyway because people are idiots, but that's pretty much the only way to die taking it.

It was a known thing to have someone watch out for you to make sure you don't get too dehydrated. Since you're high out of your mind.

That's been comm knowledge for like thirty years. People do anyway because people are idiots, but that's pretty much the only way to die taking it.

It was a known thing to have someone watch out for you to make sure you don't get too dehydrated. Since you're high out of your mind.
I always obsess over drinking water when I'm rolling. So much so that one of the last times I rolled (6-7 years ago) I puked a bunch of water from being too worked up and having had too much water.

I'm also not one to take copious amounts of drugs. E, mushrooms, LSD, one solid dose and I'm good. A few points of molly + beer = a great time.

I always obsess over drinking water when I'm rolling. So much so that one of the last times I rolled (6-7 years ago) I puked a bunch of water from being too worked up and having had too much water.

I'm also not one to take copious amounts of drugs. E, mushrooms, LSD, one solid dose and I'm good. A few points of molly + beer = a great time.

Yeah dancing all night drinking without any water, was pretty well known to make people really sick.

I dont believe TS

People arent able to read, much less type on an ecstacy high

Not at its peak, no. Even if you weren’t hammervisioning like a motherfucker., why would you even want to?
But in the comedown , internet browsing can be relaxing.

I dont believe TS

People arent able to read, much less type on an ecstacy high

Lmao this thread is fucking great.

Only did E once, shit was too intense. It was a lot of fun though, and it was a rave party..You know, the place where youre supposed to be high on E. The come down took like 6-8 hours, fuck that.

Shouldve turned your living room into a dance party then fire facky all night long.

An E pill can be fun, but many these days (especially where I live) can contain all sorts of shit (acid, ketamine, etc.). Pure E/MDMA in crystal form is the one.

I used to love tripping on MDMA. Last took MDMA last year, so it's been awhile.

Why didn't you just bang her out for like an hour and let things take care of themselves?

Fuckin' kids these days...

Back