Just took E for the first time in years and my gf won't leave me alone

An E pill can be fun, but many these days (especially where I live) can contain all sorts of shit (acid, ketamine, etc.). Pure E/MDMA in crystal form is the one.

I used to love tripping on MDMA. Last took MDMA last year, so it's been awhile.

Lol, no one is putting lsd or K in ecstasy pills. More like meth and caffeine.

02231f222b75bbdc218c5917b76d1d4f.jpg

That's been comm knowledge for like thirty years. People do anyway because people are idiots, but that's pretty much the only way to die taking it.

It was a known thing to have someone watch out for you to make sure you don't get too dehydrated. Since you're high out of your mind.
Who isnt drunk when you do drugs?

Cmon.

Im sure you figured it out by now TS, but id tell a bitch i ate drugs and fuck off

In pills? I doubt it. You snort k to get high, and generally when coming down from your E.

Of course, this is all in theory.
Ive seen it. And im old

Theyre both club drugs.

What ive never seen and always hear about is H based tabs.

Heard a zillion stories and never seen one. People are ignorant

Last edited:
Thank you for that!!! My morning started off with a huge laugh...nice

Who isnt drunk when you do drugs?

Cmon.
Yeah plenty of people drink on it, but again it's dangerous and stupid and basically the only way to die on MDMA

I freaked out on weed.... no way i was going to do anything harder.

I've never been drunk with drugs except xanax or vicodin.
Theres a reason blow is called "nose beers". You can probably drink a 5th of vodka on blow and not be stumbling around, I know cause i have just about done it. Its pretty crazy how even leveled it makes you.

I hope you tested the pill before taking it. You do know the vast majority of supposed MDMA pills do not even contain MDMA at all.

Back