Just spend $230 for a date - WASTE OF TIME!

For every question a girl hits you with, hit them with three. Less is more, don't talk yourself into a stupor and remove all the mystery/awkwardness from your personal life. Let shit happen organically

After 6 dates, "Hey I'm watching some MMA this Saturday, want to come watch some chick with a jaw bigger than mine duke it out?" Then you can organically plug in Aldo.

Upon seeing your lavish abode, then you can bring up the Mace on the wall and not be a cretin.

You honestly dont sound "creepy," just socially maladroit. Everything you brought up is something that you would toss at a prospective guy pal.

Work on yourself and try again bruh. Don't let 32 pages of roasting discourage ye. Id say, shave the dome, hair is looking a little thin, and double down on the gym. Best of luck to ye.

thanks for the positive constructive criticism

dont put the pussy on a pedestal

and damn sure don't buy the hoe expensive gifts on the first meeting which aint even a damn date.

hate poeple who bump up, but this thread was a Classic in 2019! Will probably make HOF
I had to do it. It was being talked about constantly and people were wondering what we were talking about plus I noticed they haven't archived this yet which they NEED to do. Lol

I concur 230 really wouldn't be shit for a person making like a minimum of 2,000 grand a week or what would be six figures.

As someone who fits that bill.... I'm never in my life going to pay that much on a first date.

First dates are supposed to be cheap compatibility checks. Drinks. Coffee. Something nice and cheap with no time limit. Dinner is a terrible choice. Choose an event that can last five minutes or all night. Don't choose something expensive.

Expensive dates are for girlfriends, not girls you haven't been inside yet. And if a girl you go out with cares how much you're spending on her when you barely know each other, that's the biggest red flag in the world for a bitch you don't want to deal with.

Some simple advice to all men, this coming from a borderline middleaged guy who's done been through, seen, and hear it all. Women are just people like you and me. If they're hot for you, they'll let you know. They'll sweat you. Compliment you. Tease you. women are human being just like you and me. Only difference is that women only find like one out of every 4 or 5 guys physically attractive.... tops. That's my anicdotal opinion and that's also a fact backed up by numerous studies (look them up). What OP described really wasn't anythjing to jump to conclusions about. He fucked up. And to OP: your friend fucked up too, lol. Coffee or Drinks FIRST. Expensive dinner LATER.

Last edited:
Some simple advice to all men, this coming from a borderline middleaged guy who's done been through, seen, and hear it all. Women are just people like you and me. If they're hot for you, they'll let you know. They'll sweat you. Compliment you. Tease you. women are human being just like you and me. Only difference is that women only find like one out of every 3 or 4 guys physically attractive. Tops.That's my anicdotal opinion and that's also a fact backed up by numerous studies (look them up). What OP described really wasn't anythjing to jump to conclusions about. He fucked up. And to OP: your friend fucked up too, lol. Coffee or Drinks FIRST. Expensive dinner LATER.

I learned this lesson. I must admit I am slightly taken aback at how angry I was when this all went down. Part of me wants to just delete the whole thread but I know Sherdog and they will just quote the shit out of me at this point. I know this because I literally did that in a past thread, and if my failure brings pleasure to others then at leasts its doing something positive. Plus I am hearing a lot of good advice amongst the trolls. I don't think I should expect anything out of women based on how much I pay, or at least up to a degree. Like if I spend $500 then sure the woman should know better, but otherwise nah. Women aren't services. I am still not sure how bringing up my medieval hobby is an issue (even though everyone + my family says its creepy, ok), but I do see the possible racist undertones in the way I approached certain things (like her brother's name). I will try to keep my cool more going forward.

I'll try my shots again post-covid, post-riots.

How did your VR date go

Not well.

I had to do it. It was being talked about constantly and people were wondering what we were talking about plus I noticed they haven't archived this yet which they NEED to do. Lol

Ahh,

The ole "if you bump it, they will archive it"

I learned this lesson. I must admit I am slightly taken aback at how angry I was when this all went down. Part of me wants to just delete the whole thread but I know Sherdog and they will just quote the shit out of me at this point. I know this because I literally did that in a past thread, and if my failure brings pleasure to others then at leasts its doing something positive. Plus I am hearing a lot of good advice amongst the trolls. I don't think I should expect anything out of women based on how much I pay, or at least up to a degree. Like if I spend $500 then sure the woman should know better, but otherwise nah. Women aren't services. I am still not sure how bringing up my medieval hobby is an issue (even though everyone + my family says its creepy, ok), but I do see the possible racist undertones in the way I approached certain things (like her brother's name). I will try to keep my cool more going forward.

I'll try my shots again post-covid, post-riots.

Not well.

I don't know what your circumstances or finances are, or what else is going on, but you're hobbies are only a drawback if you're in any way embarrassed or defensive about them. Women pick up on that shit. If you're passionate and committed to your hobby she'll pick up on that and either get with your program or, you'll just meet a chick who's on your wavelength. Half assing things won't get you anywhere. And fuck what she or your family think. As long as your not hurting anybody who cares dude

for real, its weird how so many people are pointing out that specific thing. I have a passion for medieval weapons and armor, it's a really cool historical thing. Lots of rich people own swords, does that make them weirdos?
You're just messing with me right?

"Lots of rich people own swords..."

Many "rich people" are older, does that make Metamucil and stool softener cool too?

Yikes, never spend more than 30 bucks on a first date lmao

I think you just went extra aggressive, plus all the MMA sht wasn't necessary on the first date. And girls like being asked more, show that you're more interested to know things about her, not you spouting everything you want to talk about.

It's cool, you'd learn from here.

A first date is NOT a chance for you to blab about your weird hobbies. A first date is your chance to make her feel comfortable around you and come to the realization "Hey I kinda like this guy." This typically involves her talking more than you do. People enjoy talking about themselves and their own interests.

Back