"Just say you're scared, AJ can be the champ of England. **** em" - Deontay Wilder

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Deontay posted this reply to unintelligible dunce, Brandon Swab

Wilder said:
Bro these MF NEVER EVER WANTED THIS FIGHT PERIOD!! it’s obvious they showed sign of it when they didn’t want me in the ring. Coward ass MF lead the boxing fans on for 3 months. They held this shit up for this very moment. The world have seen the truth they are Fucking Coward

Wilder said:
All they had to do is say they were scared to fight period. But instead made themselves look like what they are not stand up guys and fucking scammers. If your scared say your scared. He can just be the champ of England fuck them

Deontay! Get the emails!

Wilder said:
Losing respect !!
Nah it’s totally the opposite trust that only fools at this point believe anything they said and in the end if it don’t happen I will reveal all the proof and we’ll see who truly held this fight up. #IGotProof the emails don’t lie just wait!!

edit -

Deontay spitting flames directly at Eddie Hearn

Wilder said:
Over here we understand and can identify a coward ass bitch. I knew I smelt pussy lmao smdh. I’m so happy the Bullshit is done and p.s. fuck your offer bitch we will have the last laugh I promise you this!!

Wilder spraying the AK

Wilder said:
I knew I smelt pussy but damn @anthonyfjoshua I didn’t know the odor was that strong you coward ass bitch. Had the world waiting for 3 months playing games just for this moment. You’re not a true champion!! you’re just a weak minded coward that’s holding hard metal. #Facts

Last edited:
I don't mind anything he just posted, all sounds good to me.

Ummmm didn't hearn admit that the 50mil was a legit offer now he says it was never there?

No issue at all with what Wilder said and how pissed he is --- AJ didn't take Wilder for a ride he took all us fans too.. Would have been the most hyped HW at least since Lennox / Tyson - like 16 years ago.. but no.

That said I don't think this ends up working for Wilder as I think this makes the fight tougher to make make now sadly......... which is why you never heard GGG go off like this he just played it cool. But .............. I understand.

Hahaha.
"If you're scared, say you're scared. Ain't nothing wrong with being scared, if you're scared, say you're scared."
A couple buddies and I have said that for 30 years, now. Funny that he said that.

Wilder's temper tantrums please me.

I want to see the fight as much as anyone but this will suffice in the meantime

To be honest I'd be pissed too if I just flushed life changing money down the shitter.

#Bronzebroner

Strong words from Fury.

To be honest I'd be pissed too if I just flushed life changing money down the shitter.

#Bronzebroner

Indeed. has a contract for the fight, very probably the biggest purse hes had yet Joshuas ducking? Laughable. He did nothing to try and unify the division other than calling out Joshua after hed done the hard work. I think all of the social media nonsense is to try and force Joshua in to giving up ground for a more favourable negotiation. problem is only Wilders fans believe it, and he doesn't have that many fans so there is no pressure for Joshua to drop his pants in the negotiations. Wilder is the loser in all of this. gutted that the fights not happening but we move on

Strong words from Fury.

Id love to believe it mate. But I've seen many of these vidoes with Tyson bullshitting about fights. Saw him on a call with Briggs promising a fight with price and with bellew offering the same shit. This guy called Eddie Hearne demanding a 50/50 split with AJ and that he'd take that after the four scrubs he'll be fighting this and early next year.

I know Eddie's a bit of a bullshittery but he's probably the straighter of shooters amongst a bent bunch.

Wilder should start clearing out the division. Give them no options. I think that's his only play.

Id love to believe it mate. But I've seen many of these vidoes with Tyson bullshitting about fights. Saw him on a call with Briggs promising a fight with price and with bellew offering the same shit. This guy called Eddie Hearne demanding a 50/50 split with AJ and that he'd take that after the four scrubs he'll be fighting this and early next year.

I know Eddie's a bit of a bullshittery but he's probably the straighter of shooters amongst a bent bunch.

Wilder should start clearing out the division. Give them no options. I think that's his only play.
Worth sending over an offer to Fury imo. Lineal champ goes a long way.

But ya, Wilder needs to get some contenders in the ring ASAP.

Blah blah blah, tantram, tantram, trantrum.

Didn't Wilder announce to the world that he was ready to sign the contract .......... then didn't, over wanting to know the venue (Cardiff) and the date (Oct /Nov) which were both very public knowledge because Hearn told eveyone these details months ago?

If AJ was scared why did he send you a contract to sign?

A contract you "still" haven't signed.

Imagine the scenario, someone wants to fight me, I send them a contract ......... the guy doesn't sign then goes ape on social media saying I don't want the fight?

Makes sense ........ in America maybe.

But in England that's called ducking.

I love the way he completely side steps the "facts" that because he hasn't signed the WBA have forced Joshua's hand, AJ cannot wait any longer.

Blah blah blah, tantram, tantram, trantrum.

Didn't Wilder announce to the world that he was ready to sign the contract .......... then didn't, over wanting to know the venue (Cardiff) and the date (Oct /Nov) which were both very public knowledge because Hearn told eveyone these details months ago?

If AJ was scared why did he send you a contract to sign?

A contract you "still" haven't signed.

Imagine the scenario, someone wants to fight me, I send them a contract ......... the guy doesn't sign then goes ape on social media saying I don't want the fight?

Makes sense ........ in America maybe.

But in England that's called ducking.

I love the way he completely side steps the "facts" that because he hasn't signed the WBA have forced Joshua's hand, AJ cannot wait any longer.
Sounds moreso like Hearn just wants to own Wilder. (Smart play.)

Hearns own words have documented when the offer was actually sent. Wasnt any bullshit 4 weeks ago.

Anywho, just want to see some fights at this point. This dance isnt going anywhere.

Sounds moreso like Hearn just wants to own Wilder. (Smart play.)

Hearns own words have documented when the offer was actually sent. Wasnt any bullshit 4 weeks ago.

Anywho, just want to see some fights at this point. This dance isnt going anywhere.

There is some confusion here.

The offer was the "terms" which were sent weeks ago in response to the $50m offer, Wilder has had these terms for over a month.

You're referring to the "contract" the actual contract was sent just over a week ago because Wilder announced he's ready to accept the terms he'd been mulling over for a month.

Also Hearn has openly said he'd like to sign Wilder that is no secret, if AJ loses Hearn loses control of the HW div, if he works with AJ and Wilder ......... he can't lose.

I would do the same thing, its smart business.

There is some confusion here.

The offer was the "terms" which were sent weeks ago in response to the $50m offer, Wilder has had these terms for over a month.

You're referring to the "contract" the actual contract was sent just over a week ago because Wilder announced he's ready to accept the terms he'd been mulling over for a month.

Also Hearn has openly said he'd like to sign Wilder that is no secret, if AJ loses Hearn loses control of the HW div, if he works with AJ and Wilder ......... he can't lose.

I would do the same thing, its smart business.
And the contract left voids they wanted answered.

Now its on to Povetkin.

Hearn simply wants Wilder before he makes the fight. Its clear as day.

Be funny as fuck if Breazeale beat Wilder and Povetkin beat AJ!!

Fuck it, I’m gonna still a double on when the odds come out

And the contract left voids they wanted answered.

Now its on to Povetkin.

Hearn simply wants Wilder before he makes the fight. Its clear as day.

Voids?

A rematch clause

A venue

A date

Hearn said in the video he was happy to offer the rematch clause, something I actually don't think Wilder deserves but whatever, the date if not Sept was Oct/Nov and if its in Autumn then the venue is Cardiff as its a closed roof arena.

Now the venue was only EVER going to be one of two anyway, Wembley or Cardiff, the date couldn't be Sept because of a clash of PPV in and around the GGG fight.

The only part he had a case with is requesting the rematch amendment.

............. but Hearns point is, Finkel said they wanted to address a couple of points about a week ago, but didn't send Hearn the email till Monday morning, the morning the WBA announced Joshua had 24hrs to sign.

Hearns saying if Finkel had worked faster to send over the clarifications they could of got the reply back to them, but they didn't.

You see this is the difference, Hearn is on the case because he values AJ, Deontay isn't signed with a promoter so Finkel only bothers after he's finished his Champagne lunch.

If Deontay had a better team this would of got done in time.

Wooooof I just caught the portion of Hearn offering the two fight deal.

Explains it all.

Back