Just rewatched Mousasi vs Weidman

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gegard Mousasi destroyed Chris Weidman. After panic wrestling for a round and a half, Weidman gassed out in the second.

Mousasi destroyed him in the standup and got up almost immediately after being taken down.

No contraversy here. Moose made Weidman quit. Chris wanted to cheat his way into a DQ win but it backfired on him.

Post USADA Moose can beat any MW on the planet. I favor him over Whittaker.

Thoughts?

I thought Shlemenko beat him in his last fight.

He looked like shiiiiit.

He looked like shiiiiit.

Moose didn´t look like shit, Alexander looked awesome. That´s the difference.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.

Disagree I thought he looked like shit.

And I'm a moose fan and was nervous when the decision was being read.

I like moose but whittaker beats him. Rockhold is a intriguing matchup, i think he could have a bad time against gegard on the feet but once it hits the ground, i favour luke. Jacare did beat him in their last fight too, but it was a long time ago and i could see gegard possibly getting that one back, but it's still a tough fight for both.
All in all, moose isn't the best mw atm imo.

Disagree I thought he looked like shit.

And I'm a moose fan and was nervous when the decision was being read.

Yes, you are right, everyone will look like shit if Shlemenko punch them in the face.

I introduce you to Shlemenko...

Interesting fight... Wish the UFC could have kept him around. Moose was a fight or two away from the title fight. But best of luck in Bellator... seems like you are treated better.

Nah Weidman scored a bunch of ineffectual takedowns, therefore he was winning the fight. Or so say his fans.

He missed a big opportunity with the Tito loss

Alex landed 1 big shot within the first minute of the fight that broke Mousasi's orbital then proceeded to get grapple fucked for the next 9 minutes.

Then in the third when he finally turned his aggression up he couldn't KO a literal one eyes man.

That was a poor performance by Alex. He fought a guy that for 14 of the 15 minutes he literally could only see out of 1 eye and couldn't beat him.

Last edited:

He looked like shiiiiit.

Well his eye was closed so he had a hard time seeing the strikes coming. Until then he was winning

Nah Weidman scored a bunch of ineffectual takedowns, therefore he was winning the fight. Or so say his fans.
Please, I'm no huge fan of either but Weidman clearly won the first round under any non-biased criteria.

Chris wanted to cheat his way into a DQ win but it backfired on him.

How exactly did he try to cheat? He thought he was fouled, that his hands were still touching the mat when he got kneed. Even the ref saw it that way, but he fucked up. It should've been a NC.

The whole GSP and Bisping middleweight bullshit was not worth losing Moose. So many good fights now will never happen.

Weidman would have won
I actually feel Weidman was going to.

He won the first round.
There was nothing that suggested that Weidman couldn't continue to wrestle rape Mousasi as long as his gas tank didn't run out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back