Just rewatched Mousasi vs Weidman

He handled Moose then Moose was slowly gaining momentum.

But don't worry, I didn't put much weight into the things you say. Somebody who can't spell controversy.

Then the ref fucked up and should have told them to keep fighting. Instead, he stopped the fight and brought the doctors in. He tried to "bait" him? Fighters put their hands down like that often to AVOID getting kneed in the face, not to intentionally draw a foul. Don't be stupid.

Weidman was probably so out of it after that he probably didn't remember exactly what happened until he was shown the replay. Smarten up.
Mousasi concussed Weidman back to February. Moose made Weidman quit.

Moose did not look shit. The mother fuckers eye was a mess. Did what he had to do after that to win

Moose is way too good of a guy for the ufc. They don't deserve him, ya he didn't look great vs Shlemenko. The guy is a class act.

The ref stopped the fight, not Weidman.
Weidman told the doctors it was February when they asked him what month it was. Weidman was concussed. Weidman couldn’t continue.

Gegard Mousasi destroyed Chris Weidman. After panic wrestling for a round and a half, Weidman gassed out in the second.

Mousasi destroyed him in the standup and got up almost immediately after being taken down.

No contraversy here. Moose made Weidman quit. Chris wanted to cheat his way into a DQ win but it backfired on him.

Post USADA Moose can beat any MW on the planet. I favor him over Whittaker.

Thoughts?
Lol he beats any MW ... mate moose is far from unbeatable and would be a betting underdog against
Whittaker
Rockhold
Jacare
Romero

Mind due not saying he has no chances but all the above beat him regularly.
Now bye !

Yes, you are right, everyone will look like shit if Shlemenko punch them in the face.

I introduce you to Shlemenko...

For me damage > wrestling so Schlemenko won the Moose fight if you consider he had him rocked silly and diving for takedown after takedown. Big Moose fan but that should have gone the other way, or been a draw at the very least.

If Mousasi avoids having his eye swollen in Round 1, he kicks most buttocks.

Weidman told the doctors it was February when they asked him what month it was. Weidman was concussed. Weidman couldn’t continue.

I wonder which month Mousasi thought it was when Uriah Hall turned him into a pile of mashed potatoes.

Moose didn´t look like shit, Alexander looked awesome. That´s the difference.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.

Not lose to Tito Ortiz.... that would have been a nice start

Then the ref fucked up and should have told them to keep fighting. Instead, he stopped the fight and brought the doctors in. He tried to "bait" him? Fighters put their hands down like that often to AVOID getting kneed in the face, not to intentionally draw a foul. Don't be stupid.

Weidman was probably so out of it after that he probably didn't remember exactly what happened until he was shown the replay. Smarten up.
When have you EVER seen a fighter put both hands on the mat while standing and do absolutely nothing?

The ref did mess up obviously big john mccarthy intervened and did a video on it after. But the reason why it was stopped right there was because Weidman was in or acted like he was in a TKO'd state.

Moose didn´t look like shit, Alexander looked awesome. That´s the difference.

Seriously, what can Shlemenko do to stop being underrated, he just schooled Moose in MMA and people still sleeping on him.

If he schooled him so much, why did he lose?

I'm a Mousasi fan and he has huge holes. When he faces a really good wrestler he's usually dumbfounded and stuck in his back. Weidman was tailor made to beat him. He clearly won the first. To bad he tried to game the system.

Weidman is a good wrestler. His footwork and sprawl have improved vastly since the Strikeforce days.

Gegard Mousasi destroyed Chris Weidman. After panic wrestling for a round and a half, Weidman gassed out in the second.

Mousasi destroyed him in the standup and got up almost immediately after being taken down.

No contraversy here. Moose made Weidman quit. Chris wanted to cheat his way into a DQ win but it backfired on him.

Post USADA Moose can beat any MW on the planet. I favor him over Whittaker.

Thoughts?
Bobby knuckles by KO

I wonder which month Mousasi thought it was when Uriah Hall turned him into a pile of mashed potatoes.
What does that have to do with Mousasi destroying Weidman?

Is it really “panic wrestling” when you are an accomplished wrestler?

Do people even know what panic wrestling is anymore?

Back