Just put flags on the quarterback

Also, I'm sicknof the fucking Chargers getting a monopoly of on the time slot their games come on. They aren't here anymore!
why the fuck do i have to watch the cowboys every week no matter WHERE i live?

why the fuck do i have to watch the cowboys every week no matter WHERE i live?
No shit. Two night games in a row, I believe? They were on here today, too.
Not everybody drools over those fuckers.

No shit. Two night games in a row, I believe? They were on here today, too.
Not everybody drools over those fuckers.
its been like that for years. i have lived in charlotte, nashville, houston, detroit, north dakota, san jose, las vegas, etc and every year i see at least 12 of their games.

its been like that for years. i have lived in charlotte, nashville, houston, detroit, north dakota, san jose, las vegas, etc and every year i see at least 12 of their games.
Basically fuck the reporter who coined "America's team" and every derper who bought into it.

If they do that, then the option will be coming back to NFL

I like to see that actually.

Tim Tebow can come back now.
Tebow is too incapable of throwing the football. Peyton Manning and Brett Farve would do better.

Clay Matthews, American hero, isn't allowed to legally hit a QB anymore because he did the world a favor by drone striking a terrorist.

clay-matthews-hit-on-colin-kaepernick.gif

Sad state of affairs. NFL needs to die off and have a new league come in and go back to smashmouth football where we don't tolerate race baiting terrorists.
I hope he was ejected after that blatant out of bounds hit

I hope he was ejected after that blatant out of bounds hit
He wasn't ejected but I lol at the game audio later in that game:
"You ain't no Russel Wilson bro!"

Craperneck knocked out for life for not being good enough.

Kneel.
Is that why he played 3 more seasons after matthews "knocked him out for life"?
Still was better than Tebow. He made it to the superbowl as many times as Aaron Rodgers has.

Is the lack of justice for hits like this on african-american quarterbacks part of why he started protesting?

He wasn't ejected but I lol at the game audio later in that game:
"You ain't no Russel Wilson bro!"

this was also before russell wilson went to the superbowl

Matthews was mad because Kaepernick knocked them out of the playoffs the previous year. He did it again that season.

Clay Matthews, American hero, isn't allowed to legally hit a QB anymore because he did the world a favor by drone striking a terrorist.

clay-matthews-hit-on-colin-kaepernick.gif

Sad state of affairs. NFL needs to die off and have a new league come in and go back to smashmouth football where we don't tolerate race baiting terrorists.
The XFL!!!! Im actually interested to see if they can come back with any momentum. Plus they are finally being smart and doing it opposite of the nfl schedule.

Back