Just heard an animal(s) in my attic

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Laying in bed watching the JRE with Ben Askren, when out of nowhere I hear a slight scratching noise coming from the ceiling. I shrug it off at first, but it keeps going. I grab a chair and pinpoint the area it is loudest and listen while standing on the chair. It gets much louder, something is REALLY scratching away up there, and I believe I even heard it bumping into shit. This was alarming because I got the impression it has to be decently sized, not a mouse, to cause noise bumping into something.

It keeps going louder and louder until I finally thud the ceiling with my fist.

I hear MULTIPLE tangos dart away in different directions.

Fuck my fucking life. I dont need this shit.

JRE attracts small rodents. Put that shit on hold and they'll leave eventually

Laying in bed watching the JRE with Ben Askren, when out of nowhere I hear a slight scratching noise coming from the ceiling. I shrug it off at first, but it keeps going. I grab a chair and pinpoint the area it is loudest and listen while standing on the chair. It gets much louder, something is REALLY scratching away up there, and I believe I even heard it bumping into shit. This was alarming because I got the impression it has to be decently sized, not a mouse, to cause noise bumping into something.

Mice or rats. Possibly squirrel.

You were in bed with Ben Askren?

<TheWire1><{jackyeah}>

naughty-squirrel.jpg

Do not disappoint him.

Im thinking about going up there with a high powered pellet gun or painball gun while wearing a motorcycle helmet and jacket for protection

Holy shit I feel like Im there with you

Squirrels cause lots of house fires by chewing on wires, I would go up there today and give it a look. If you can do it, have your parents hire a pest control company that does nuisance wildlife removal.

I can only assume you live in your parents basement.

Back