Just had the Conor McGregor burger

Not where i come from. Why isn't a burger called a beef sandwhich then you tard?

A burger is short for hamburger, it supposedly originates from the hamburg steak which was essentially ground beef.. Every dictionary on the planet describes hamburger as ground beef. Nobody cares what you call it in England, English food is notoriously shitty, ya tard.

Burger King is overpriced these days. 90s BK was the GOAT with 99 cent Whoppers.
I miss that ham and cheese sandwich for 99 cents. Not sure if you remember it but it was like the long chicken sandwich but with ham,cheese,lettuce,and tomato.

I fucking love Burger King (They call it Hungry Jacks here in Australia).

I R8 the bacon deluxe best, crispy cheesy bacon chicken burgers are good too. And of course, the whopper.

Is the burger branded with the ufc logo?

The thought of eating Fast Food let alone a burger McNeverDefend promotes

giphy.gif
Chipotle, Cookout, and Chik Fila are damn good fast food fam.

A burger is short for hamburger, it supposedly originates from the hamburg steak which was essentially ground beef.. Every dictionary on the planet describes hamburger as ground beef. Nobody cares what you call it in England, English food is notoriously shitty, ya tard.

A sandwich is “something (usually but not always incuding meat or cheese) between at least two pieces of bread”. A burger is a patty of chopped meat between two buns (a type of bread). Thus all burgers are sandwiches, but all sandwiches are not burgers.

My brain fooking hurts but I get it now

It's called a chicken sandwich. Burgers are made with beef.

That's not very descriptive then, you don't know what you're getting. If a chicken burger is a chicken sandwich, then what the hell is this ?

chicken-salad-spread-g28-56a8c1d33df78cf772a05a33.jpg

That's not very descriptive then, you don't know what you're getting. If a chicken burger is a chicken sandwich, then what the hell is this ?

chicken-salad-spread-g28-56a8c1d33df78cf772a05a33.jpg

Thats a chicken sald sandwich

I decided to venture into my local Burger King to see if the burger was as good as the fighter and I was pleasantly surprised :
Price $4:49

Pros-
crispy bun
Great overall texture of the battered meat patty.
Has the same appearance as their standard premium sandwiches.

Then spice isn’t like “omg this is too hot”
It’s more like “ooh this has a KICK”
And oh boy does it have a kick
And it’s more baked inside the batter with spices vs an overpowering sauce.

Cons-
It’s fast food quality
You have to go into a Burger King to get it.
It’s not very Large. I could have eaten 2-3 of them
Could have had MORE kick

4/5 score from ol Megatron.

I liked this post.
It was spicy, but not like “omg this is too spicy” but more of a “ooh, this has a bit of a kick” kind of spicy.

This guy is pretty funny...

I'm a JoeysWorldTour guy myself

I could have never thought a few years back that watching fat slobs eat Fast Food would have some entertainment value in it

Back