Just had the Conor McGregor burger

Not to my knowledge but barring fish and chip shops I've not eaten in major fast food franchises in over 7 years now.

I thoroughly enjoy cooking and eating American style food with all your mentioned influences, I also enjoy what I'd class as traditional American cuisine (low and slow bbq pulled pork, brisket etc.. And burgers love me's a good burger, very partial to a venison burger not sure if you have these in the states but would highly recommend) I just love food lol I'm hungry now thinking about pulled pork and venison burgers ffs
You fucking fat piece of shit.

You fucking fat piece of shit.
Nah mate, I have a fast metabolism and exercise a lot so I'm one of those annoying slim people who eats what they want and don't put on weight!

Nah mate, I have a fast metabolism and exercise a lot so I'm one of those annoying slim people who eats what they want and don't put on weight!
I don't care how slim you are you eat stuff like pork and it will catch up to you in your 30's. It will be like a tax bill that springs on you, you will wake up a lard ass.

Um... You mean like "McGregor sandwich"...?

Well I guess thats the closest his fans to gobble his cock, IRL

I don't care how slim you are you eat stuff like pork and it will catch up to you in your 30's. It will be like a tax bill that springs on you, you will wake up a lard ass.
Well I'm 31 now and still weigh the same as I was the same as I was when I was 21, I also had sweet chilli pork steak wraps (with salad) for tea last night!

Wtf are you rambling about? A chicken salad is something different than a grilled or fried chicken patty.
Whatever man. We will agree to disagree. We were actually talking about a picture of a sandwhich
You may need to learn when you're being trolled.
I sincerely hoping he is trolling. I'm real not so sure he is which is worrying.

All the food there is shit, it cannot possibly be decent, unless you like shit.

I sincerely hoping he is trolling. I'm real not so sure he is which is worrying.

I agree that the lines between troll and idiot are very blurred on Sherdog, often because they're both. It's not like the usenet days where trolls were academics with too much free time.

Back