Just got banned from r/mma

I never did like upvoting/downvoting, it fucks with the time progression of a thread. Welcome to Sherdog! Sometimes it growls at you and pisses on your leg, but it's mostly friendly.

Welcome to Sherdog prepare yourself for honest opinions aplenty lol

They censor the fuck out of MMA posts. I was under the impression Reddit was about free speach but soon found out otherwise.

Fuck any other place for MMA discussion/community. Sherdog is much more chill than any other site.

You should create more threads about yourself. You'll gain a lot of fans.

They censor the fuck out of MMA posts. I was under the impression Reddit was about free speach but soon found out otherwise.

Reddit is like antifa where they protect "free speech" by banning everyone who disagrees with their opinion

we would eat those pussies on reddit alive if they came over to sherdog. this place is not for the faint of heart

That sub is the biggest MMA hipster board on the net. Like you said, if you have a differing opinion, you get downvoted into hell.

Just keep professing your love for JMMA, the purity of competition, and don't entertain the idea that anyone can be better than MM and you'll gain their approval.

What did you do to get banned? I bet it was your fault.

Sherdog is brutally honest when t comes to fighter's abilities. I saw a thread on reddit talking about how talented Cody McKenzie is. and when I said 'LMFAO' I was banned

I never did like upvoting/downvoting, it fucks with the time progression of a thread. Welcome to Sherdog! Sometimes it growls at you and pisses on your leg, but it's mostly friendly.

Yes but the abundance of cucks/beta/dudes with really low testosterone is very annoying.

1361824320_future_single_mom_white_girl_with_three_black_guys.jpg

Insert a sherdog Captain Save A Hoe! Nothing like a white knight to raise some other man's baby lol

From my understanding, it's up to each sub forum to self moderate. If you feel like things are too strict or certain opinions are being silenced the fault would fall on those running the subreddit, as opposed to the site itself.

Can´t believe people go to other MMA forums than Sherdog. I must be old

Welcome. If you've been banned elsewhere you should fit right in around here.

Back