Just got banned from r/mma

yoelmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wassup guys, so i just made up my mind and i guess im new user on sherdog...
Because i got tired of those admins deleting almost every post (not only mine), tired of users being such a fake pussies...
You can not have an opinion diferent than majority, you will get downvoted into oblivion. They choose who they like (cruz, mighty mouse, khabib, whittaker, diaz etc) Dont you dare say something negative about them.
Before cruz-cody i said that i hope cody knocks him out and i got like -20, then somebody said cruz 50-45 and he got like +30 something.
Then i hate their fakeness, they can literally act like Sam Alvey is the goat middleweight only because he is redditor. Same with letting slide shane carwins unfunny shitposts.
I can go on and on about issues i have with r/mma but i will just leave it at there
1OYEIpp.png

It's the same brainless sheep flock mentality here.

Maia sucks.

reddit is filled with neckbeards, dont get me wrong, sherdog is also a cesspool, but Reddit is on a whole other level

Reddit MMA is like our dirty, ugly, smelly, whore of a little sister.

Reddit is an MMA forum for sensitive, SJW millennials. We all know the real men and OG's rep the Sherdog. Even the Underground is trash nowadays.

Reddit is literally 85% fat liberal SJW neckbeard crossfitting vegans.

Welcome to Sherdog, sweetest and most tolerant place on the net

Cats - 2zxDa-3Gmvy - print.jpg

Wassup guys, so i just made up my mind and i guess im new user on sherdog...
Because i got tired of those admins deleting almost every post (not only mine), tired of users being such a fake pussies...
You can not have an opinion diferent than majority, you will get downvoted into oblivion. They choose who they like (cruz, mighty mouse, khabib, whittaker, diaz etc) Dont you dare say something negative about them.
Before cruz-cody i said that i hope cody knocks him out and i got like -20, then somebody said cruz 50-45 and he got like +30 something.
Then i hate their fakeness, they can literally act like Sam Alvey is the goat middleweight only because he is redditor. Same with letting slide shane carwins unfunny shitposts.
I can go on and on about issues i have with r/mma but i will just leave it at there
1OYEIpp.png

That happened to me on several forums. Can you believe it? Most recently 4chan/misc/reddit/shroomery

Never sherdog. I am well behaved but I heard it use to be Nazi Germany over here sometime ago according to the misc.

Didn't realize sherdog epitomized the bottom of hell in the mma forum world til I saw that message.

>Reddit

Go back lad, Sherdog might too #REDPILLED for Plebbit users.

Plus we already have an abundance of our own Pleb Tier posters to take in anymore casuals.

<{titihmm}>

People bragging about getting banned = pathetic.

Why would anyone use the Reddit MMA forum?
serious question.

"Have fun at Sherdog."

Lmfao. The passive aggressive beta male strikes again.

Lol @ being a regular on >Reddit

That happened to me on several forums. Can you believe it? Most recently 4chan/misc/reddit/shroomery

Never sherdog. I am well behaved but I heard it use to be Nazi Germany over here sometime ago according to the misc.

Lol @pretending you got b&d from 4chan

reddit is filled with neckbeards, dont get me wrong, sherdog is also a cesspool, but Reddit is on a whole other level

Yeah. I notice tons of beta/WKs/FAers/cucks here into raising the Alpha male's baby. LULz had

Reddit is cuck central on steroids though. Be warned.

Sherdog is better anyway. The mods are cool and the format is better.

Back