Just for the record if you know a thing or two about fighting...

Not a Conor fan, but are you implying it's hard to imagine Conor beating Felder and Iaquinta? o_O

not hard no .. But i think they all do very well .. Liking Felder more n more .. And i think Al is more toss up than any of the 3 .. Lee def gets the W

His kicks are amazing but he has one of the laziest reaching jabs I have seen on a male fighter.
Yeah. Very poor punches that revolve purely on power. Bad combinations. Horrible reactions to punches and poor striking defense. He’s a mediocre striker with a high explosive factor.

Edson is the most dangerous fight for Conor! When we get those boxer coming in to train MT, they get neutralized with kicks to the legs and ribs. If Conor ever dares to fight the Brazilian, he will get demolished by the kicks= long reach and more powerful, plus they take your footings and you will lose your base and power! Do you agree?
Where's your vitor belfort av - you're the subfighter truefan ???

Hey TS, 2012 called and wants your opinion back.

He is a boxer more recently than he is an MMA fighter.

box·er
ˈbäksər/
noun
  1. a person who takes part in boxing, especially as a sport.
Well that rules out that embarrassing farce that he and Mayweather put on.

Conor is probably Edson's worst match-up, someone who can get on the inside and box him up. His hands aren't very good.

Edson is the most dangerous fight for Conor! When we get those boxer coming in to train MT, they get neutralized with kicks to the legs and ribs. If Conor ever dares to fight the Brazilian, he will get demolished by the kicks= long reach and more powerful, plus they take your footings and you will lose your base and power! Do you agree?

Don't you get it?

They are coming to you guys to train MT and NOT fight MT!

Tell me how well Thai Boxers do when they walk in to a boxing gym to learn boxing?

There is a saying "leave your ego at the door" The boxers have, you clearly have not...

He'd be a tough fight, but Edson's boxing and his chin would let him down IMO

He doesn't do great when people pressure him, which is why I think he loses tonight, and Conor would probably fight quite aggressively against him

LOL "if you know a thing or two about fighting."

Yeah boxers with little experience sparring kickboxers/MT guys will struggle to get their range and rhythm down against kicks. I know because I was one of those boxers.

But guess what?

My kicks still suck comparatively to my hands, but kicks take more time to throw and set up.

When I fight a kickboxer/MT fighter at the gym, I simply time the moment they stiffen up to throw a kick and I enter the pocket and throw a combination. If you watched RDA v. Pettis you would see this on display.

So in watching numerous fights, a high lever boxer with mediocre kickboxing/MT usually beats a mediocre boxer with high level kickboxing/MT.

Do you think cowboy hits harder than Conor? I like Edson but he has a weak chin and bad boxing.
I'd say conor hits a bit harder as he turns over a bit more from what I'VE SEEN but he is not the "touch of death" power that was being peddled by the UFC, Dana, Joe. His power is catching guys coming in or overextending with his left hand counter.

Conor is 100% susceptible to low kicks with his stace, Eddie was able to drop him within the first ten seconds of their fight. With that said I don't think Barboza is the guy for the job.

honest opinion ..

do you think he beats

Felder, Al, and Lee ?
TF?
Im struggling to believe thats a genuine question..... of course he beats them
This

I think he's implying that he thinks Poirier would beat him now which isn't a huge reach, he's looked great at LW and way more durable.
r e a c h i n g .....
Not a Conor fan, but are you implying it's hard to imagine Conor beating Felder and Iaquinta? o_O
Good F@#*ING QUESTION !

I'd say conor hits a bit harder as he turns over a bit more from what I'VE SEEN but he is not the "touch of death" power that was being peddled by the UFC, Dana, Joe. His power is catching guys coming in or overextending with his left hand counter.
Did I say he had touch of death power ? You seem to be projecting your dislikes onto my statement mate.

Cute although he smashed Eddie, Poirier, and Nate maybe you are on to something the rest of us don't know fuckstick.

He sure as hell didn't "smash" Nate. (Although Nate did smash Conor in the first fight.)

Jesus you dumb fuck Edson has fucking dog shit boxing and gets tooled up by fighter who have only a fraction of Conors power.
why getting personal? Read the forum rules before getting out of hand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back