Just for the record if you know a thing or two about fighting...

Don't you get it?

They are coming to you guys to train MT and NOT fight MT!

Tell me how well Thai Boxers do when they walk in to a boxing gym to learn boxing?

There is a saying "leave your ego at the door" The boxers have, you clearly have not...
No, all I'm saying is basic science tells you the legs are longer and stronger than the arms

Lol. Edsons’s always had trouble with good boxers. This is dumb.

Their hands gave him more trouble than his legs gave to them.

Njokuani was giving Edson fits with his hands. Edson barely beat Pearson. He got lit up but Varner. He barely survived Danny Castillo.

Most of the time Barboza finds himself in trouble is due to boxing.

Lol. Edsons’s always had trouble with good boxers. This is dumb.

Their hands gave him more trouble than his legs gave to them.

Njokuani was giving Edson fits with his hands. Edson barely beat Pearson. He got lit up but Varner. He barely survived Danny Castillo.

Most of the time Barboza finds himself in trouble is due to boxing.
I said very dangerous because leg kicks have more power and longer reach

Show me who tried to kick Conor in the face or legs that was as good with them?
I will give you this if Edson got his kicking game going he would chew Conor up badly unfortunately he reaches lazily with his jab and gets countered all the time and Conor is pretty good at that shit.

Don't you get it?

They are coming to you guys to train MT and NOT fight MT!

Tell me how well Thai Boxers do when they walk in to a boxing gym to learn boxing?

There is a saying "leave your ego at the door" The boxers have, you clearly have not...
Look at Joe Rogan's kicks vs Ngannou's punches and he isn't even a pro!

I will give you this if Edson got his kicking game going he would chew Conor up badly unfortunately he reaches lazily with his jab and gets countered all the time and Conor is pretty good at that shit.
Tonight we will see a different Edson because he looked very determined

That's why I said dangerous because Conor relies too much on his chin and leaves it open which is an opportunity right there to score the KO

No, all I'm saying is basic science tells you the legs are longer and stronger than the arms

That maybe true but the arms and hands are much faster and quicker. So there is always that...

That maybe true but the arms and hands are much faster and quicker. So there is always that...
I guess we won't get to ever see this fight because Conor wants the big money which I 100% support him. Though I blame that devil White for making the sport into popularity contest instead of who is really the best

I guess we won't get to ever see this fight because Conor wants the big money which I 100% support him. Though I blame that devil White for making the sport into popularity contest instead of who is really the best

I agree with you on that. It would have been a good fight and I could get see Edson beating Conor if he plays it smart with feints and leg kicks. Though if he overcommits with a hook kick, he could get countered if he doesn't wear Conor out.

I agree with you on that. It would have been a good fight and I could get see Edson beating Conor if he plays it smart with feints and leg kicks. Though if he overcommits with a hook kick, he could get countered if he doesn't wear Conor out.
I agree! Good analysis and not some made up bs

I agree! Good analysis and not some made up bs

I mostly train in boxing and judo. But I also have done Muay Thai and Kyokushin in pure form and in kickboxing form. I can say that leg kicks are horrific and they are amazing for nullifying the momentum of a persons footwork.

I think this is why they were banned in PKA kickboxing, like every low kick would reset your footwork which may seem like its taking away from the action. But fuck, I love it because it made me fearful and it made my footwork that much better because it gave me the urgency to not want to get hit.

Back