Just broke up with my girlfriend- am I being unreasonable?

Fuck the gay guy and show him who's boss

well.gif

I disagree that hers was the strongest voice of reason ITT, this thread was an echo chamber of the same kind of thoughts and advice

First you have a little breakdown in the scooter thread and now this. You might want to get yourself some chocolate, a midol, and a copy of Bridget Jones's Diary to watch instead of visiting the Mayberry today.

Thanks to everyone in this thread who gave me great advice. Honestly, I would've caved against my beliefs if everyone's insults, advice and jokes didn't back me up lol

First you have a little breakdown in the scooter thread and now this. You might want to get yourself some chocolate, a midol, and a copy of Bridget Jones's Diary to watch instead of visiting the Mayberry today.

the notebook > bridget jones' diary

Thanks to everyone in this thread who gave me great advice. Honestly, I would've caved against my beliefs if everyone's insults, advice and jokes didn't back me up lol

starbucks gift cards all around?

A woman's tears are just bait to reel you in.

This is an evolutionary skill women have picked up over millennia.

Tears are very much like the story of "the boy who cried wolf"

It's the cheapest tactic manipulative beotchs use

You should keep her as a booty call now until you find a new piece of ass.

No, you are not being unreasonable. You are being sensible.

Her good friend or not, all bets were off the minute she told you that. Should have been off for her the moment it happened.

Now go enjoy the single life.

What the fuck are you talking about? A breakdown? I told a guy what I thought about his ignorant attitude, and I told you my opinion on your silly comment, both of my posts were perfectly reasonable. I think you're the one who needs a midol...whatever that is.

What the fuck are you talking about? A breakdown? I told a guy what I thought about his ignorant attitude, and I told you my opinion on your silly comment, both of my posts were perfectly reasonable. I think you're the one who needs a midol...whatever that is.

midol is for women experiencing premenstrual syndrome.

Apparently his feelings matter more to her than yours. You did the right thing. I approve.

Yeah I know. I was hoping she could say something to make me feel better but there's was nothing she could say or do. She even offered to stop hanging out with the gay dude.

None of it satisfied me.

In the long run you're doing her a favor. Hopefully she learns from this.

No GF of mine is going to share a hotel room with a guy who is openly trying to sex her.

If she can't understand that, then she needs to go.

Good choice.

Yeah I know. I was hoping she could say something to make me feel better but there's was nothing she could say or do. She even offered to stop hanging out with the gay dude.

None of it satisfied me.

Also to the many people who said I
should get STD tested. I took a urine & blood. I'm clean for all STD's you can test for in urine. The blood one takes longer so it'll be a week to find out if I have HIV or syphillis

Welp I can't possibly know your relationship, so I don't want to second guess anything. Just the mention of being close with her family, and having to tell your own, brought up some old memories for me

Back