Just bc Nate gave Conor trouble doesn't mean he's all of a sudden AMAZING

Nothing is a given, Joanna shouldn't have been finished by strikes. Angela Hill shouldn't have lost Saturday in what amounted to a kickboxing match.
Nate poses potential match up problems for Woodley, he's the complete striker of the two and has cardio that is superior to the champs. He's also prone to getting tossed around by wrestlers and tends to stick his jaw out and leave himself open in hopes of forcing a slug-fest.

Nate is a great Lightweight but not a great Welterweight.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif
Benson+Henderson+Slams+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

It takes exactly two skills to beat Nate and leave him with no answer for your offense.

Conor is a better than average fighter nothing more. Seeing Diaz finish him on 10 days notice proved that. Manufactured greatness is not impressive. No one ever said Nate was anything more than a gatekeeper outside the delusional hugger posse.

Exactly. Mcgregor walks around at 170lbs. He's not a WW.

Any top 10 WW would wreck him too same as Diaz.

Diaz hasn't done jack shit aside from fight a smaller Mcgregor 2x in the past 3 years, how did that guy crawl out of the gutter and even get mentioned in the same sentence as Woodley the 170lb champ?

I dont even like Woodley, but the guy is the champ and Diaz is nothing more a journeyman whose claim to fame is fighting a smaller man 2x and going 1-1.

Yeah... most actual mma fans know that.

And this shows that you are in the upper league of nuthugging.
Good luck
No my friend. I have been watching / training MMA / boxing / jiu jitsu since early pride.

I do not nuthug or hate any man. I simply call things down the middle objectively and unbiased. the truth lies In the middle

You are nothing more than an extremist , no better than the fangirls / nuthuggers you are so vehemently against. You have the MMA IQ of an untrained keyboard warrior and I'm not trying to Insult you but It is what it is. You simply do not know what you're talking about In many cases.

Nate may have given Conor trouble in both of their fights, but that doesn't mean he's this great fighter that would give all top LW's trouble. And Tyron Woodley for that matter.

I see so many people on here giving Nate high chances against these killers at LW.

Nate was never thought of this way until he fought someone who DID match up perfectly in his favor. That person just happened to be Conor, which is just dandy for him.

Just bc you give Conor "no cardio" McNugget problems doesn't mean you match up as a favorite against any top LW or WW for that matter.

Anyways, just stop it.
The clinic he put on Michael Johnson begs to differ.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif
Benson+Henderson+Slams+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

It takes exactly two skills to beat Nate and leave him with no answer for your offense.

Conor is a better than average fighter nothing more. Seeing Diaz finish him on 10 days notice proved that. Manufactured greatness is not impressive. No one ever said Nate was anything more than a gatekeeper outside the delusional hugger posse.
Was about to say all you need is wrestling and leg kicks to beat a Diaz.

Agree. Conor's whole "The King is back!!!" after squeaking out a majority decision against Nate was one of the most idiotic and delusional moments in UFC history.

Despite the stupid shit Conor always says... Have you ever fought someone? In a ring/cage whatever?

Surprise surprise it doesn't look like in TV from the fighters perspective. I did some Amator boxing and belive me 8 out of 10 fights you have no fucking idea who won. And if you have an impression you had a great fight, after the ref makes the decision your adrenaline goes x100 - than you go nuts.

I don't blame him for this. I do blame him for being a nondefending twat, but this... Meeeh. Couch warrior opinion. Open another pack of Lays

Nate isn't great, Conor is just mediocre.
This. Conor is just a product of the UFC hype machine and hand-picked matchups. I think that he is probably a Top 15 LW, but he's not the dominant fighter that everyone makes him out to be. He's going to get exposed like Rousey, mark my words.

nate has a good resume AT LW. he is not a WW. he's beaten cowboy, beat michael johnson, his kryptonite is just wrestlers. he has good standup and bjj.

No my friend. I have been watching / training MMA / boxing / jiu jitsu since early pride.

I do not nuthug or hate any man. I simply call things down the middle objectively and unbiased. the truth lies In the middle

You are nothing more than an extremist , no better than the fangirls / nuthuggers you are so vehemently against. You have the MMA IQ of an untrained keyboard warrior and I'm not trying to Insult you but It is what it is. You simply do not know what you're talking about In many cases.
Ok,because you said that you are training u are right !!!!
How do you know what I do ?
Dont act like that u know everything because of you are training.
Just say your opinion and thats it.
You didnt even gave me a proper answer,just telling me how good u r and this is what it is all about you.
And hey,this his also not to insult you.
Next time try something better than ‘’ u aint no shit’’ shit

Back