Just bc Nate gave Conor trouble doesn't mean he's all of a sudden AMAZING

Nate may have given Conor trouble in both of their fights, but that doesn't mean he's this great fighter that would give all top LW's trouble. And Tyron Woodley for that matter.

I see so many people on here giving Nate high chances against these killers at LW.

Nate was never thought of this way until he fought someone who DID match up perfectly in his favor. That person just happened to be Conor, which is just dandy for him.

Just bc you give Conor "no cardio" McNugget problems doesn't mean you match up as a favorite against any top LW or WW for that matter.

Anyways, just stop it.
And just because Conor beat Eddie doesn’t make him the best LW especially considering thats his only LW fight in the UFC.
What’s your point?

1/2 of LW beat Connie. So whatever. Duffy beat him. Nate Beat him. Imagine what killers like Calibib or ferg would do. Why you think he ducked over a year now? Nates good top 10 but not top 5 as he gets beat by every top 5 historically will cept Connie whos split with - whats that tell you?

Nate may have given Conor trouble in both of their fights, but that doesn't mean he's this great fighter that would give all top LW's trouble. And Tyron Woodley for that matter.

I see so many people on here giving Nate high chances against these killers at LW.

Nate was never thought of this way until he fought someone who DID match up perfectly in his favor. That person just happened to be Conor, which is just dandy for him.

Just bc you give Conor "no cardio" McNugget problems doesn't mean you match up as a favorite against any top LW or WW for that matter.

Anyways, just stop it.
totally agree with you.
after they booked Nate 2 , I even made a thread asking ''is Nate even elite'' and all those nuthuggers were against that.
Nate will always be a problem for Conor but not to the rest of the division.
this simply shows Conors level at LW

Anyways, just stop it.
Tapping someone with a choke is not giving that person "problems".

You are the definition of moron.

To be fair, he gave him trouble in one fight, and beat him another.

Thanks to Conor's hype, a lot of fans does give him chance for bearing Woodley.

In fact.........we just have to witness it to get the answer.

totally agree with you.
after they booked Nate 2 , I even made a thread asking ''is Nate even elite'' and all those nuthuggers were against that.
Nate will always be a problem for Conor but not to the rest of the division.
this simply shows Conors level at LW
I would say It more shows your complete lack of MMA IQ than anything.

No moron. Diaz beat him. Get over it. He tapped.

Those are not problems, it is losing. You clowns never stop with the mcgregor hyperbole.

You're trolling too obviously, try to get better at it.

Tapping someone with a choke is not giving that person "problems".

You are the definition of moron.
Oh my god.

If we're being specific here, "tapping someone due to a choke after rocking him on the feet from cardio management issues in the second round."

We alllllll saw it sir.

QL45Q_s-200x150.gif

He choked Conor out and ran away with a slice of his fame why u hating

Nate bashing is something the Conor resistance does to try & make Conor out to be less than he is.

Fact is that Nate has been a staple in the top 10 for a very long time in one of the most stacked divisions & that ain't easy to do. He even made his way to a title shot after 5 straight LW wins. he may of faltered a little bit along the way, but he has also done very well against top competition too... Nate is still a top guy in the division.

Oh my god.

If we're being specific here, "tapping someone due to a choke after rocking him on the feet from cardio management issues in the second round."

We alllllll saw it sir.

QL45Q_s-200x150.gif
I don't know what the fuck you are saying but I hit the ignore button on you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back