Just a friendly reminder

Joseph Alfano

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Alex is one win away from history and further embarrassing Israel. He beats him twice in kick boxing, comes to the UFC knocks out strickland. Beats izzy for the title. Goes up to LHW beats Jan - the first guy to break izzy's win streak after going to LHW. Trains with Strickland who then comes back and also beats izzy for the title. And is now scheduled to become a double champ a feat izzy couldnt manage all in his 11th pro fight at just 2 years after joining the UFC.

Alex is one win away from history and further embarrassing Israel. He beats him twice in kick boxing, comes to the UFC knocks out strickland. Beats izzy for the title. Goes up to LHW beats Jan - the first guy to break izzy's win streak after going to LHW. Trains with Strickland who then comes back and also beats izzy for the title. And is now scheduled to become a double champ a feat izzy couldnt manage all in his 11th pro fight at just 2 years after joining the UFC.
Cool story bro, Jiri is going to ground and pound the snot out of Alex.

If he can do that, it will be an amazing feat. And Dana will somehow try to make Izzy vs. Alex 3 at LHW.

If he can do that, it will be an amazing feat. And Dana will somehow try to make Izzy vs. Alex 3 at LHW.
Of course.

Because he likes money and they like money and their fights are always so good.

This fight is a guaranteed KO for someone - probably within first 8 minutes

so yes , in theory yiure correct

Ah, is that how it works? You must have an advanced degree in MMAth.
Major in MMAth with a minor in Shookology. University of Hard Knocks.

joe-rogan-staredown.gif

If he wins and somehow Izzy wins his belt back, they should do a Champ vs Champ fight.

Cool story bro, Jiri is going to ground and pound the snot out of Alex.
I honestly thought Jan would do that, but I was wrong as usual. Even though I will root for Jiri, I am nowhere as certain as you are in his chances.

I mean that's cool. You just left out the part where he got KTFO by Adesanya in the middle of all of that.
Also he got gifted a win against Jan. Rushed into a title shot against Adesanya. And is now being rushed into another shot against a guy coming off of major shoulder surgery. If the UFC put Pereira against a few wrestlers he wouldn't have even been MW champion let alone fighting for another belt.

Back