What would you have found more unbelievable an year ago?

Strickland beating Izzy and the outcome of Fury/Ngannou were definitely shockers.

I thought Fury/Ngannou would be a planned exhibition fight were Francis looks good but clearly loses a decision. But when Tyson got dropped and looking at his reaction afterwards, it was clear that Francis got the expected result in a real top boxing fight.

7, the main event of ufc 300 is currently a women's strawweight fight.

Jones being out isn't surprising, he is a serial fuck up.

Strickland or Francis take the top spot.

Francis/Fury would be number one. Still seems unreal.

Izzy/Strickland 2nd.

And MVP to UFC - just didn't seem like it was ever gonna happen.

The rest seems kinda normal.

1) Izzy will get outstruck over 25 minutes by Sean Strickland ?

2) ufc 300 will not feature Conor, Brock, bones or rousey?

3) Alex P would be LHW champ?

4) Jon jones blew out a titty and got sidelined for it before Izzy?

5) Francis dropped Tyson fury in his debut and is scheduled to fight Joshua in only his second boxing fight?

6) MVP was the biggest UFC import from the entire Bellator roster that was for sale?
I did not think Strickland would outstrike Israel for 25 minutes

Strickland beating Adesanya I could have accepted, but in the manner that he did? Even scoring a huge knockdown and just destroying Adesanya's will to fight by the end of it. It was pretty unbelievable.

Ngannou on Fury, listen, Boxing isn't as elitist as those narcissists once made you believe. They represent only one aspect of true fighting and they're very limited. If you paid attention over the last decades it really wasn't totally out of the realm for fighters from other combat sports to come into boxing and actually doing well at a world class level.

Francis/Fury.
End of thread.

Every other outcome is at least plausible, but Tyson being such a careless fat fuck and getting floored by an mma fighter who Cyril Gane turned into a panic wrestler was just ridiculous.

I mean seriously,Conor wasnt on UFC 200 either,Jones cheated and got kicked off 200 and the rest of those names are fuckin retired so no its not surprising they wont be on 300 lmao
Conor was supposed to be on 200 but he ducked the media after getting completely cucked by Diaz a few months earlier so Dana pulled him from the card. When the UFC came calling to reschedule the rematch, Diaz told them his price went up, lol, and he got it.

Back