Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

Lol at you keyboard warriors. Did you see the size of that dude?

Do you really want to be the one who jumps in after seeing a guy twice your size knocking out 2 guys dead with a single blow?

Easy to talk behind a keyboard.
Keyboard warrior ?Dude you know nothing about me or who I am.Fuck yes I would jump in because I'm not a scared pussy and I can fight and I've been in lots of street fights.Just because your a scared pussy and can't fight don't mean everyone else on here is.

Keyboard warrior ?Dude you know nothing about me or who I am.Fuck yes I would jump in because I'm not a scared pussy and I can fight and I've been in lots of street fights.Just because your a scared pussy and can't fight don't mean everyone else on here is.
What a badass

<22>

What a badass

<22>
Figures you are a fake wrestling fan.That tells me a lot about you.You are a coward and I hope all your friends know (if you have any friends) not to expect any help from you if anything like that happens.

He got dropped by a skinny manlet..

LMFAO @ people saying he has potential.

Figures you are a fake wrestling fan.That tells me a lot about you.You are a coward and I hope all your friends know (if you have any friends) not to expect any help from you if anything like that happens.

Internet+Warrior.jpg

9d51c3f3-034c-461c-a77a-11e73205a060-png.429837

All he left behind was a Chalk Outline...
643291-200.png

Last edited:
It is "Fight of the night", casual.

Not "Performance of the night".

Just to help you out on this, the UFC gives out a fight of the night, and two performance of the night awards every event. They changed from a submission and knockout of the night two or three years ago because there isnt always a KO or sub on every event, and sometimes they just want to award someone regardless of the finish for a great showing.

Like I said just because you are a fucking pussy and wouldn't do anything and help your friends don't mean everyone else on here is that way.You look like a fool talking shit to people on here for saying they would do something instead of cowering in a corner like a coward like you are clearly saying you would do.You are a pathetic coward.I'm done responding back to ya kid so go play with your toys or watch fake wrestling or whatever kids do these days.

Like I said just because you are a fucking pussy and wouldn't do anything and help your friends don't mean everyone else on here is that way.You look like a fool talking shit to people on here for saying they would do something instead of cowering in a corner like a coward like you are clearly saying you would do.You are a pathetic coward.I'm done responding back to ya kid so go play with your toys or watch fake wrestling or whatever kids do these days.
12294156653_dd19c000a3_m.jpg

That dude is super lucky he didn't try that in a bar with sherbros there!

Just to help you out on this, the UFC gives out a fight of the night, and two performance of the night awards every event. They changed from a submission and knockout of the night two or three years ago because there isnt always a KO or sub on every event, and sometimes they just want to award someone regardless of the finish for a great showing.

LOL! They changed it so they have more control over who they promote, now they can give awards more objectively to who they like. Most likely burned there ass having to give 50 grand to some nobody just because they were the only knockout or sub on the card.

Not to mention every wmma fighter not named Rousey or Cyborg wouldnt ever get a bonus because the only time you see a finish in wmma is 3rd round rear naked or weak tko after a boring fight.

Back