Junior Dos Santos falsely identified as a man in destructive nightclub brawl:

Lol at you keyboard warriors. Did you see the size of that dude?

Do you really want to be the one who jumps in after seeing a guy twice your size knocking out 2 guys dead with a single blow?

Easy to talk behind a keyboard.
No, it's just called being a man and a friend. If your buddy is getting savaged, get in there and at least try. With your shield or on it, brother. But you wouldn't know much about any of those things.

No, it's just called being a man and a friend. If your buddy is getting savaged, get in there and at least try. With your shield or on it, brother. But you wouldn't know much about any of those things.
This. I also would have assumed I wouldn’t have been the only one to try and defend all those people but I would have been wrong.

Bunch of glassjawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ts.
1459287032003.gif

Dayum, that skinny guy got murked. Did he died?

I was waiting for him to wake up but he just looked dead. Scary stuff. And I think he was just stopping the fight, got KOed for so reason.

And people say Carla Esparza would beat this dude. This guy would put Carla in hospital.

<22>

Why are you telling me your life story?
Nothing like the schoolchild, "I know you are but what am I" stratagem to look like a defenseless ass. Maybe others will start to feel sorry for you and jump to your defense. I hope they realize that they could be getting mauled and you would be in the corner cowering, simpering, and crying for your mum. Go play fortnight or something, child.

Nothing like the schoolchild, "I know you are but what am I" stratagem to look like a defenseless ass. Maybe others will start to feel sorry for you and jump to your defense. I hope they realize that they could be getting mauled and you would be in the corner cowering, simpering, and crying for your mum. Go play fortnight or something, child.
You sound upset, keyboard gangsta. Try not to press those keys too hard.

When I saw this thread I already knew it was going to have two sides: a bunch of guys arguing about how they could beat this dude or how they should've jumped him, and the other calling them keyboard warriors :(

When I saw this thread I already knew it was going to have two sides: a bunch of guys arguing about how they could beat this dude or how they should've jumped him, and the other calling them keyboard warriors :(
Good call. I'm on the jump this dude, even if you can't beat him side. I guess I'm just an olde washed up keyboard warrior. :)

the guy was able to be destructive because he stayed on his feet, take him down and it's over, hence when wrestling is the best martial art in the world, most winningest style in the UFC and consistently throughout the years always is the style with the most current belt holders

bitch you would have walked up just like those other panzies putting your hand on his back "dude stop.....dude calm down....du-*slept*

[<dunn]

Maybe that's what a chickenheart like you would have done. Actually you probably would have shit your pants and ran out the door.

Stop trying to project your own pussification onto me.

Back