Julianna Pena: "Ronda would make her sparring partners sign a bond to maintain her image..."

Do we know what happened to this penana now after she got embarrassed in her last fight?

Do we know what happened to this penana now after she got embarrassed in her last fight?
Well she hasn't got into a bar fight, she seems to like her housewife role. Another one gone, might even be pregnant.

Pena is so reprehensible,that the sherdog fans tell her to shut up even when she bashes ronda. Yknow its bad then.

I would think any fighter would make a sparring partner sign a non disclosure agreement; they could turn around and take money to tell the opponent what you were training for.

She got engaged and she's preparing her wedding, choosing between fabrics for her wedding dress and that stuff.

Now that finally Raquel talked about that, we know it was Raquel the one that told Julianna this.

EDIT: Her recent pic on my av. And she got glasses.

Valentina, please knock her the fuck out tomorrow. For someone who's done jack shit, she sure loves to run her mouth like she's gods gift to MMA
She'll forever be a part of history as the first woman's Ultimate Fighter, ever.

She's also a sweetheart, and a badass chica, and an ever improving fighter... and also great on the piano.

So many twitter whores compete in mma to get more likes and social media sponsors... Pena isn't one of them. She's a fucking fighter... and she's still young. She'll get to that title shot soon enough.

She'll forever be a part of history as the first woman's Ultimate Fighter, ever.

She's also a sweetheart, and a badass chica, and an ever improving fighter... and also great on the piano.

So many twitter whores compete in mma to get more likes and social media sponsors... Pena isn't one of them. She's a fucking fighter... and she's still young. She'll get to that title shot soon enough.

I'm her fan, probably one of her biggest fan (you can see it on my AV). But this being Sherdog, I don't know if you're being ironical or honest, because everything you said is true; but here is all hate to her.

I'm her fan, probably one of her biggest fan (you can see it on my AV). But this being Sherdog, I don't know if you're being ironical or honest, because everything you said is true; but here is all hate to her.

That's a good thing. Loser blokes love to hate on pretty, strong, successful, talented women.

I remember being legitimately offended when Pena was bullied in the house and cried at one point when she just wanted to draw and color and be happy chasing her dream.

I love the fact that Pena is such a girly girl... and at the same time, such a ferocious badass- someone who'd beat a man up in a bar fight.

I'm definitely a fan. Hope to see a bit more of her lighter side again someday though. I know the sport has been rough on her... but, perhaps once she accomplishes her goal, she'll be able to get the weight of the world off her chest.

Man, I'd just about forgotten about Julianna. These last few months since her loss have been nice.

But Ronda can beat Cain Velasquez.

That's a good thing. Loser blokes love to hate on pretty, strong, successful, talented women.

I remember being legitimately offended when Pena was bullied in the house and cried at one point when she just wanted to draw and color and be happy chasing her dream.

I love the fact that Pena is such a girly girl... and at the same time, such a ferocious badass- someone who'd beat a man up in a bar fight.

I'm definitely a fan. Hope to see a bit more of her lighter side again someday though. I know the sport has been rough on her... but, perhaps once she accomplishes her goal, she'll be able to get the weight of the world off her chest.

Agree! Hope she can overcome her loss, and not be frustrated to the point she can't get her career back. Hope she can make a great comeback. We know she's not a great striker, but she needs to trust on her power (and of course focus on technique) and keep her head focus to now make mistakes on the ground again. She's really new to this sport, probably the only one that started training as an adult, so that proves she's really talented, achieving so much in such a short time.

I would think any fighter would make a sparring partner sign a non disclosure agreement; they could turn around and take money to tell the opponent what you were training for.
This is what I've been thinking. We've head rumours of leaks and spies in camps. A NDA isn't just for PR purposes. Can someone with genuine inside knowledge of the industry tell us how camps deal with leaks,etc and if NDAs are common or is it like an honour code?

This is what I've been thinking. We've head rumours of leaks and spies in camps. A NDA isn't just for PR purposes. Can someone with genuine inside knowledge of the industry tell us how camps deal with leaks,etc and if NDAs are common or is it like an honour code?
I once saw a pro fighter through a window. I was watching him and shit. The trainer mean mugged me and I left. So that's defense #1

....straight from the horses mouth

023_Julianna_Pena.0.0.1485213655.jpg

Hey look it's a horse standing upright.

I don't see a horse but I see a camel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back