Julianna Pena: "Ronda would make her sparring partners sign a bond to maintain her image..."

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Julianna Pena: "Ronda would make her sparring partners sign a bond to maintain her image as an unbeatable force."

Timestamped:

....straight from the horses mouth

023_Julianna_Pena.0.0.1485213655.jpg

Hey look it's a horse standing upright.

Still waiting for Ronda to conquer boxing next...

how does she know what happens in the sparring sessions?

some bitch is about to get sued because of Pena and her big mouth lol

I can believe they were told not to talk about it and not to tarnish R3's public perception.

The no punches thing is hard to buy.

How good is Ed Harris...guy can act.

I hope penna gets her face smashed in, I still love the weightcut version of ronda she looks the hottest esp the weightcut pics in aus vs holm

She's not wrong; besides, she's not the only one that said this, even Raquel said the same (maybe not the sme way Julianna speaks)

It's true many fighters talked about this in the past but would not come forward due to the contract they signed for 1 million. It's no secret anymore.

Valentina, please knock her the fuck out tomorrow. For someone who's done jack shit, she sure loves to run her mouth like she's gods gift to MMA

how does she know what happens in the sparring sessions?

some bitch is about to get sued because of Pena and her big mouth lol

Strategic guessing? With Rock-El saying she isn't allowed to talk about it you can deduce that Ronda was terrible. You don't want to ban someone from saying you're awesome.

Back