Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

title says it all. a judge will unseal these court docs and dozens of names will be made public in a weeks time. flight logs, police reports, communications between Maxwell and Epstein. Prince Andrew, Israeli Prime Minister, Wexner (where Epstein got all his money) etc.

also related and a possible cover up--- Facebook takes down comedian Andrew Shulze's monologue of Epstein calling it bullying and harassment!.....

You guys are worse than a bunch of women discussing stories in a gossip magazine.
Why not focus on real problems in the world today or better yet on self development rather than going over more and more on media celeb stories that have been covered to death?

You guys are worse than a bunch of women discussing stories in a gossip magazine.
Why not focus on real problems in the world today or better yet on self development rather than going over more and more on media celeb stories that have been covered to death?

<6>

i cant relate to this at all frankly.... these stories have been under reported and even blocked by some networks over the years.... sex trafficked children being exploited for prostitution with major public figures involved ? yeah... thats something that matters to me deeply.

im sorry children being sex trafficked for important public figures does not register for you as an important issue...

Last edited:

lol… let me guess

Your name is on the list??

“Nothing to see here guys, move along”

That’s some master bait….

Yeah man that post was weird and strangely out of place and suggestive of some other thing going on he isn't telling us....

Watchlist material.
Stop projecting please, you started the gossip thread about it.
i cant relate to this at all frankly.... these stories have been under reported and even blocked by some networks over the years.... sex trafficked children being exploited for prostitution with major public figures involved ? yeah... thats something that matters to me deeply.

im sorry children being sex trafficked for important public figures does not register for you as an important issue...
This has been covered to death already and is nothing more than a media circus at this point. There is very little that isn't already known about this case or new. And no, the issue of sex trafficking isn't limited to celebs like Epstein or Prince Andrew its a world wide phenomenon. Very little media attention is paid to the subject that doesn't involve celebs however so I don't buy into the latest media circus train.

Stop projecting please, you started the gossip thread about it.

This has been covered to death already and is nothing more than a media circus at this point. There is very little that isn't already known about this case or new. And no, the issue of sex trafficking isn't limited to celebs like Epstein or Prince Andrew its a world wide phenomenon. Very little media attention is paid to the subject that doesn't involve celebs however so I don't buy into the latest media circus train.
this statement would not be so criticized as the one you made prior pretending this is not a serious issue that people should care about. either way i really dont care what you think and if you want to minimize child sex trafficking go ahead man.

comparing serious concern for children to gossip makes my skin crawl though.

this statement would not be so criticized as the one you made prior pretending this is not a serious issue that people should care about. either way i really dont care what you think and if you want to minimize child sex trafficking go ahead man.

comparing serious concern for children to gossip makes my skin crawl though.
Both statements said exactly the same thing. And no, it was a comment about this news story in particular which is nothing more than a media gossip circus at this point.

Epstein is long dead, Maxwell is on a 20 year stretch, Andrew has had to pay compensation and lost his titles, and more or less everyone else relevant has been named.

None of this celeb media circus has any bearing on the wider issue of global sex trafficking, which is not something you endeavoured to address. If not participating or appreciating your sherdog thread 'makes your skill crawl' then that is your business.

Both statements said exactly the same thing. And no, it was a comment about this news story in particular which is nothing more than a media gossip circus at this point.

Epstein is long dead, Maxwell is on a 20 year stretch, Andrew has had to pay compensation and lost his titles, and more or less everyone else relevant has been named.

None of this celeb media circus has any bearing on the wider issue of global sex trafficking, which is not something you endeavoured to address. If not participating or appreciating your sherdog thread 'makes your skill crawl' then that is your business.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I suggest not wasting another moment on it and leaving the thread.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I suggest not wasting another moment on it and leaving the thread.

You're wrong for expending your energy on this topic but he's totally fine in doing so. It's healthy for him to hang around this Epstein thread continually posting.

Everyone else is wasting precious time doing so but not him. Now you know......

jeffrey was just trusted go between guy for elites of washington and wall street.this was not his island or his preferences in women these were preferencess of eites, he got contionce wanted to expose them but got killed. now media is doing mudding of him like how he called office in NY to get juice in florida because suddenly he is "antu social" and mean to his workers

New batch was released around noon est. apparently. From the article below it is mostly court exhibits, photos of girls and his home.

Hopefully twitter sleuths will come out with a good summary soon

Witness says Epstein taped the people having sex with his girls. Even says the witness recovered some of the tapes, possibly of clinton?

Plus Hillary sending goons to rough up witness during her 2008 campaign and paid them off using money from the Clinton Foundation. Which I guess is fitting since Epstein had dontated to the Clinton Foundation

Back