Rumored Joshua vs Zhang

Honestly this is silly fight for AJ, yet I hope it happens if Wilder doesn't want the fight.
I think that Wilder does want the fight. He recorded a video message yesterday where he addressed Joshua directly. The issue is with who they were both previously negotiating with. Hopefully it's resolved soon. This fight needs to happen.

I think that Wilder does want the fight. He recorded a video message yesterday where he addressed Joshua directly. The issue is with who they were both previously negotiating with. Hopefully it's resolved soon. This fight needs to happen.
I hope so! It would be a travesty to boxing if this fight doesn't happen.

how can he fight those 2 when they won’t fight him. Wilder took fury instead of Joshua. Turned down an undisputed title fight and more money to fight what he thought was a washed up fighter. That’s not taking a risk

Furys bluff last year backfired when Joshua accepted his terms. Both of these fights can easily be made if either fighter wants the fight. Wilders virtually semi retired anyway. He’s had 4 fights in the last 4 years.

Lmao do you seriously believe that? get Joshua’s cawk out of your mouth.

eddie even said himself that Joshua has promotional contracts that didn’t allow him to fight fury

Wilder actually admitted he took the Fury fight for less money, it’s not a debate anymore.

Fury pulled out of a Saudi fight after throwing up multiple roadblocks that team AJ managed to navigate, its well documented.

Ortiz actually fucked up 2 AJ fights, pisses hot and got himself removed from the rankings then got caught lying about being lowballed, his very own promoter even admitted that.

It’s not just peeps making shit up online, it’s actual evidence that can be used.

Would need to ask those 3 guys that AJ is apparently scared shitless to speak their names why they couldn’t find a pen.

I agree it is genuinely puzzling why 3 guys who we’ve been told would molly whop AJ wouldn’t do it.

direct quote from Eddie Hearn

Anthony Joshua's profile is going to continue to grow and Wilder's is not, so I feel like we're quite generous offering the same terms for the April fight," Hearn said. "Let's not get into that now. They've got the contract, they can come back on the points. If they sign it, the fight is on but 50/50 is certainly not happening.

"I like Deontay Wilder. They are both really good for the sport. I just wish Wilder was bigger over here. He deserves to be bigger. He's a great fighter, he talks great and he's entertaining, but no one knows who he is and he's the world heavyweight champion. You shouldn't be able to walk down any street in America without being recognized."

In case you're wondering, Hearn isn't worried if his actions or words tend to be misconstrued, questioned or flat out called a lie. It's a particularly fruitful time to be Eddie Hearn and the brash, slick and smooth-talking mouthpiece who grew up in the business of event promotion and is ready to take on all comers.

[iframe src="https://11f34f3d24554238209285b0fa8....com/safeframe/1-0-40/html/container.html?n=0" name="1-0-40;29083;

Lmao do you seriously believe that? get Joshua’s cawk out of your mouth.

eddie even said himself that Joshua has promotional contracts that didn’t allow him to fight fury

lol so you actually believed the nonsense and videos posted this time last year? It was absolutely transparent to anyone with half a brain unless you have furys cawk in your mouth. What Eddie actually said is they don’t believe it’s a real offer, which is what most the fans thought as well. It was a stupid stunt that backfired

it’s common fuckin knowledge that fury won’t fight Joshua. He’s even currently bragging about it in a post a couple of days ago about being left in the cold. You’re about the only poster on here that can’t see that he’s duckin fighters?? Usyk is understandable because he’s terrified of losing, but he should wipe the floor with Joshua so why won’t he fight him. Nganou and chisora again as his last 2 fights literally says it all. It’s nothing less than embarrassing

Last edited:
lol so you actually believed the nonsense and videos posted this time last year? It was absolutely transparent to anyone with half a brain unless you have furys cawk in your mouth. What Eddie actually said is they don’t believe it’s a real offer, which is what most the fans thought as well. It was a stupid stunt that backfired

it’s common fuckin knowledge that fury won’t fight Joshua. He’s even currently bragging about it in a post a couple of days ago about being left in the cold. You’re about the only poster on here that can’t see that he’s duckin fighters?? Usyk is understandable because he’s terrified of losing, but he should wipe the floor with Joshua so why won’t he fight him. Nganou and chisora again as his last 2 fights literally says it all. It’s nothing less than embarrassing

Lol Joshua is still learning according to Eddie Hearn ..

Back