Joshua-Klitschko Will Be An Epic War. Mortal Kombat

Klitschko has never fought anyone close to AJ. Joshua will win by brutal KO

lol Wladimir has sparred Joshua.

He has sparred Vitali. Has sparred and fought Fury, among many many others. A man with the experience of Wladimir can't get introduced to something new.
You talk about him as if he's you though. YOU haven't fought anybody, YOU have no experience except from posting here.

He has sparred Vitali. Has sparred and fought Fury, among many many others. A man with the experience of Wladimir can't get introduced to something new.
You talk about him as if he's you though. YOU haven't fought anybody, YOU have no experience except from posting here.

Right like you know who I am, I don't have to prove anything to u "smoking joe" I could say the exact same thing to u. Lol go to an actual gym buddy, seems like you have some feminine pent up aggression. The personal attack while discussing a sport on an anonymous forum lets me know u ain't shit in real life.

And No Klitschko hasn't fought an offensive fighter like AJ. Only thing close is 6'2 Povetkin. You compare AJ to fury two completely different fighters numb nuts. Sparring is sparring 16-20 oz gloves

"Klitschko can't get introduced to anything new"
Bro you YDKSAB terrible statement cornball. in England As the challenger at 42 years old.

Joshua will introduce Wladimir to a right hand he's never tasted before. An athletic freak this isn't wach or piñata or that Samoan garbage man.

I hope you have someone to hold when the klit gets licked

Right like you know who I am, I don't have to prove anything to u "smoking joe" I could say the exact same thing to u. Lol go to an actual gym buddy, seems like you have some feminine pent up aggression. The personal attack while discussing a sport on an anonymous forum lets me know u ain't shit in real life.

And No Klitschko hasn't fought an offensive fighter like AJ. Only thing close is 6'2 Povetkin. You compare AJ to fury two completely different fighters numb nuts. Sparring is sparring 16-20 oz gloves

"Klitschko can't get introduced to anything new"
Bro you YDKSAB terrible statement cornball. in England As the challenger at 42 years old.

Joshua will introduce Wladimir to a right hand he's never tasted before. An athletic freak this isn't wach or piñata or that Samoan garbage man.

I hope you have someone to hold when the klit gets licked
What's your alt?

What's your alt?

I like klitschko as well no motive here. Im actually a big fan of him (Vitali more)

It's just the truth Klitschko has never fought a fighter like AJ. He's also fighting Father Time.

And this guy up there saying Klitschko has fought fighters like AJ is ridiculous LOL. When has Wlad fought a 6'6 240, Olympic Gold medalist, Power Puncher, Freak of fucking nature.

All the respect in the world to Klitschko for being Game bred and taking this fight. I'll actually be rooting for him even though I think he will get slaughtered

I like klitschko as well no motive here. Im actually a big fan of him (Vitali more)

It's just the truth Klitschko has never fought a fighter like AJ. He's also fighting Father Time.

And this guy up there saying Klitschko has fought fighters like AJ is ridiculous LOL. When has Wlad fought a 6'6 240, Olympic Gold medalist, Power Puncher, Freak of fucking nature.

All the respect in the world to Klitschko for being Game bred and taking this fight. I'll actually be rooting for him even though I think he will get slaughtered
You sounded initially like a klitschko homeboy I understand now, I think Joshua wipes him.

You sounded initially like a klitschko homeboy I understand now, I think Joshua wipes him.

I am no doubt, in ways I wish he would go another direction but he's an alpha freak of nature in his own right.
Godzilla (Joshua) vs King Kong (klitschko)

And if Wlad somehow Upsets the odds, I'd be shocked and Amazed. Klitschko is capable though he just has a lot to over come and a style he's never fought

Last edited:
What a terrible, miserable, rotten thing it will be if Wlad wins.

I honestly dont think there is a chance in hell for that. I think Wlad either nullifies Joshua and does his thing to a UD or Joshua walks through him.

What a terrible, miserable, rotten thing it will be if Wlad wins.
Wilder will call out Klistchko if he wins.

I doubt Wilder calls out Joshua. I think most likely, Joshua wins, and Wilder fights Parker/Fury winner

Wilder will call out Klistchko if he wins.

I doubt Wilder calls out Joshua. I think most likely, Joshua wins, and Wilder fights Parker/Fury winner

I honestly dont think there is a chance in hell for that. I think Wlad either nullifies Joshua and does his thing to a UD or Joshua walks through him.

Walk through! Walk through! Walk through!

its going to tell us a nothing this fight, excuse-ists will either say Joshua can not box, or Wlad is shot to pieces

i think Wlad fights scared, and he has done for a while now, and i think someone like Joshua even with his novice status, will be too much

i expect Wlad to try and keep Joshua off by throwing big punches back, and it will end in an early KO

Joshua KO in the first 2 rounds

Hopefully Wlad shows up and actually fights this time.

Well that doesn't make sense because when Wlad fought Fury he was seeing something for the first time in the ring, a bigger man who could move. And we all know how that ended.
With Joshua, Wlad will be in with a young hungry very powerful fighter who is big and strong enough to spoil Wlad clinch and hold game, that isn't something that he's been in with before.

as soon as someone says 'it is what is it is' you know they are talking absolute fucking shite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back