Joshua-Klitschko Will Be An Epic War. Mortal Kombat

Y'all Musta Forgot

King of da ring
@Blue
Reaction score
If you're trying to introduce a casual friend or an MMA fan to boxing this is it.

Can you Imagine the ring walks in front of 90K fans???????? WOW!!!! We're about to witness History.

I have all the respect in the World for Klitschko especially for taking this fight but I think he's going to get (hate to be harsh) Humiliated!!!

Whatever the outcome this is like godzilla vs king kong. WHO ARE YOU PICKING?

I don't really think Wlad is capable of an epic war.

I already mentioned it... Boyz II Men should perform at this event.

Klitschko losing the title to Fury was boxings Crimea.
Not much action. Just kinda happened

PS Klitschkos from the Ukraine. Give me some reference points for that.

VItali would wage war, Wlad does not.

If the fight is a quiet one, then Wlad is getting his work done. And I am okay with that, even though I appreciate names like Joshua now in the HW division.

I think the Wlad era is over and he might take a beating in this one. People will call for his retirement after this.

Joshua will not simply sit back and allow Wlad to fight like he has been lately

expect a firefight, Joshua will come out blazing and Wlad will have to do something about it

expect a firefight, Joshua will come out blazing and Wlad will have to do something about it

how does Joshua deal with Wladimirs ability to work angles? What does he do when Wladimir ties him up and controls the pace?

how does Joshua deal with Wladimirs ability to work angles? What does he do when Wladimir ties him up and controls the pace?
I don't believe he can against a guy the size of Joshua. Wlad needs a size advantage to beat a guy with any skill. He won't have it here. The guy made Tyson Fury look like Ali.

I don't believe he can against a guy the size of Joshua. Wlad needs a size advantage to beat a guy with any skill. He won't have it here. The guy made Tyson Fury look like Ali.

You're conjuncting Joshua and Fury.
Fury takes angles, uses lateral movement, fights backing up, has a variety of defensive measures, fights at close range if necessary. Joshua comes in a straight line, got tagged multiple times by a much worse boxer than Wladimir in Dillian Whyte, never changes punching distance, and despite his size he'll need a solution for Wladimirs wrestling.

You're conjuncting Joshua and Fury.
Fury takes angles, uses lateral movement, fights backing up, has a variety of defensive measures, fights at close range if necessary. Joshua comes in a straight line, got tagged multiple times by a much worse boxer than Wladimir in Dillian Whyte, never changes punching distance, and despite his size he'll need a solution for Wladimirs wrestling.
We'll see. I'm picking Joshua to beat him easily.

I agree with this. Wlad will not be able to bully or tie up Joshua, it will be a fire fight and that's suits AJ. I dont think it will go more than a few rounds.

Tyson fury punches himself in the face and looks like he ate his last opponent.

I agree with this. Wlad will not be able to bully or tie up Joshua, it will be a fire fight and that's suits AJ. I dont think it will go more than a few rounds.

Klitschko has never fought anyone close to AJ. Joshua will win by brutal KO

Well..
I don't really think Wlad is capable of an epic war.
This is what I suspect to
However when they were doing the build up to the eventually canceled Fury rematch, klitchko kept sayinf that this time he's gonna "let his hands fly".
A man with everything previously gained and nothing later to lose is a dangerous combo.
Looking forward to a legend vs hungry lion. We need a passing of the torch.

Well..

This is what I suspect to
However when they were doing the build up to the eventually canceled Fury rematch, klitchko kept sayinf that this time he's gonna "let his hands fly".
A man with everything previously gained and nothing later to lose is a dangerous combo.
Looking forward to a legend vs hungry lion. We need a passing of the torch.

Is that video meant to take the piss out of about buttseks aka broner

Back