Joseph Parker v Hughie Fury....does anyone care?

I'm thinking Parker looked too heavy at the weigh ins. He's not doing himself any favors coming in at 245. He should be fighting in the low 230's.

Agreed. He was under 235 against Takam, which is his best win.

have you actually paid money for this??

No. I may be stoned & about to start in on the Talisker but I'm not that stupid. I know of a reliable, smooth-flowing body of water. The kinda thing that's one down from a river.

The fight on now is very entertaining. Thats the smaller fighters for you.

Are you some sort of troll?

We have watched fighters from nearly every weight class in the sport in this forum, and you are trying to pull some idiotic bullshit comment that i would expect from some small minded asshole.

You are not going to tell me that anyone on this whole card is more interesting than Ricardo Lopez in his prime, or better than Khaosai Glaxy

Stop trying to sell your bullshit card by convincing yourself you know WTF you are talking about.

I could even go to more recent UK cards like Alex Arthur v Mike Lopez, and they were 'proper' fights, not the shit this card is trying to portray

We have watched fighters from nearly every weight class in the sport in this forum, and you are trying to pull some idiotic bullshit comment that i would expect from some small minded asshole.

You are not going to tell me that anyone on this whole card is more interesting than Ricardo Lopez in his prime, or better than Khaosai Glaxy

Stop trying to sell your bullshit card by convincing yourself you know WTF you are talking about.

I could even go to more recent UK cards like Alex Arthur v Mike Lopez, and they were 'proper' fights, not the shit this card is trying to portray

What exactly is your problem?

Edit: with this card?

Good post, I quickly put the other dude on ignore as it's either Peter Fury or someone who wants me to make me spill my drink.

To be fair though, Broadhurst vs Wale is a decent (if low-level) British title fight.

Pretty fuckin' far from fifteen quid's worth, though.

Good post, I quickly put the other dude on ignore as it's either Peter Fury or someone who wants me to make me spill my drink.

To be fair though, Broadhurst vs Wale is a decent (if low-level) British title fight.

Pretty fuckin' far from fifteen quid's worth, though.

I'm convinced its someone from his camp, the language and ignorance just smacks of 'Camp Fury'

Wale vs Broadhurst has been a proper grinder between two low-British level boxers.

Good luck to both of them, they've earned whatever they got paid tonight.

just turned on the card. Next fight I believe. I am interested in this fight lol. Itll be fun to watch

Classy little mini-Alexis Arguello "are you all right?" refusal to celebrate from Wale.

Nice little scrap, good finish.

Broadhurst back on his feet.

Mate of mine just text me that there's a fight in the crowd.

I text him back the Romany for "everything's fine" in the hope that he's able to fend off Team Fury.

(I didn't really. I told him the words for "You're a cunt who shits out of your mouth").

I'm convinced its someone from his camp, the language and ignorance just smacks of 'Camp Fury'

Yeah I am 'Camp Fury' watching from my flat...

Attachments

• DSC_2541.JPG
    DSC_2541.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 13
I look away to skin up & Joe Murray gets decked.

Sigh.

He looks twice :eek::eek::eek:an's size, however.

Fuck me, i havent seen a monitor like that for at least 10 years

Looks like the Tradesman entrace at B&Q

I aint going to buy new monitor when my old one works fine.

That tradesmen entrance could be Pikeys doing a shakedown lol

I'm thinking Parker looked too heavy at the weigh ins. He's not doing himself any favors coming in at 245. He should be fighting in the low 230's.

I kind of thought he looked a bit doughy as well. He really needs this one to stay in contention, a loss would be a huge setback.

Why the fuck would anyone choose Amir Khan as a pundit. He can hardly string a sentence together.

Looking podgy as hell too.

Why the fuck would anyone choose Amir Khan as a pundit. He can hardly string a sentence together.

Looking podgy as hell too.

Khan is getting a lot of media attention lately doing commentary, he was at Boxnation last week.

Back