Jose Aldo Update: Now Wants To Retire From MMA

Can't blame him, with Dana being Conor's bitch & not sticking to his word.

But... this is a little hasty. Instead, Aldo should wait till after Conor v Alverez fight- Then post up a video on Twitter of him pissing on Conor's Rolls Royce & passing out pictures of Dee Devlin to Brazilian prison inmates.

Guaranteed he'd get the fight next.

He'll fight if the money is right.

You ain't getting released just to fake retire in Bellator.

You're still under contract for a couple of years after you 'retire'.

When will fighters realize that the UFC ain't releasing you just because you say you're retired. Every fucking fighter tries to come back from retirement.
Agreed.
I do think the entire UFC roster should be pissed at the preferential treatment Conor receives.
Anderson, Chuck and GSP, who achieved much more then McGregor, never held the company hostage like this.

this is sad,this is really really sad.

ohh welll and the UFC let another GOAT goes under the bus because
casuals +flavor of the month =PPVs

fuck the UFC.

Conor said that he was going to end him after they fight.

And he was right, again.

You can't doubt what Conor says. Almost everything is true. He has something on him. A power that we don't know.

He also said he would finish Nate. Twice. He failed to do so. Twice.

Don't let his hits make you forget his many, many misses.

As important as this Aldo news is, that was Christine Taylor.

You would be wrong my friend simple, a google search of Maureen McCormick will prove that to you.

Conor said that he was going to end him after they fight.

And he was right, again.

You can't doubt what Conor says. Almost everything is true. He has something on him. A power that we don't know.

Like getting dominated by Diaz?

Well to be fair, if the UFC's just gonna let Conor do what ever he wants and not defend his title it makes sense.

The dude was on a decade long run and has nothing to prove. Just wanted the opportunity to fight Conor again and it ain't gonna happen.
Aldo was on a decade long run because he only defended the belt once every 2-3 years lol

Damn that's pretty sad, not a huge Aldo fan but I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

turned down rematch with conor
pulled out of like 10 title fights

good riddance imo

Jose's problem is he's delusional.

It might not be right or fair, but the fact is Conor has all the leverage, Jose has next to none, he should fight Holloway, keep making a living doing what he does and make a rematch interesting for Conor...

Whining about it and retiring at his peak is gonna hurt him more than it does the UFC.
you are all delusional. Aldo doesn't need to do shit for Conor.
Conor has a belt. He needs to defend it, or give it up. END OF THE STORY

Will miss him if it's true :(
One of the greats.
FW and Brazilian goat.

You would be wrong my friend simple, a google search of Maureen McCormick will prove that to you.

Left is Christine, right is Maureen. You posted Christine. I am right, you are not.
brady-bunch-movie-taylor-vs-mccormick.jpg

Aldo was on a decade long run because he only defended the belt once every 2-3 years lol

That's a lie and at least he defended his belt.

He had an opportunity and got KTFO. Dude should learn to take an L.

Why? Conor loses and throws a fit to get an instant rematch. Yet a long reigning champ can't even get a promised rematch.

He doesn't need Dana's permission to retire

Back