Jose Aldo unimpressed with ‘soft punching' Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor, wants Notorious at UFC 205

Aldo has no right to talk about either one.

Nate Diaz? He's the guy who stepped up to fight Conor when you turned the fight down, even though you said you'd fight Conor "anywhere, anytime" and were training to step in on short notice. He stepped up like a man, you didn't.

Conor? You dropped out of one fight, turned another fight down, and got knocked out in 13 seconds when you actually did show up.

Don't be foolish. Conor took round 1 and busted nate up 2 weight classes above his normal weight.

It was a money fight.

A money fight.

Get it straight. A money fight.
Yea so he deserved a rematch with nate more then aldo deserves a rematch with conor??
Also with the iv conors normal weight would be 155, also nates normal weight. They had a fight where neither guy had to worry about a cut. Still the point is conor some how deserved an unnecessary rematch in a pointless fight over aldo deserving an actual rematch that makes sense. Its not hard to understand the dbl standard here

Aldo has no right to talk about either one.

Nate Diaz? He's the guy who stepped up to fight Conor when you turned the fight down, even though you said you'd fight Conor "anywhere, anytime" and were training to step in on short notice. He stepped up like a man, you didn't.

Conor? You dropped out of one fight, turned another fight down, and got knocked out in 13 seconds when you actually did show up.
Aldo was never asked to replace RDA, his coach was asked if he was in fighting condition and said no. The lies McStans tell themselves never stop

Aldo is just trying to goad Conor, and at this point I'd say Aldo does deserve the fight.

I'm a Conor fan, but Conor getting to use the FW title as a safety net as he spends years trying to strong-arm his way into title shots in other divisions is kind of ridiculous. He took his shot at fighting bigger guys and it didn't work; he got his shot at redemption after his pride was wounded against a bigger guy, and now that's done. It's time to defend or vacate at FW.

Aldo was never asked to replace RDA, his coach was asked if he was in fighting condition and said no. The lies McStans tell themselves never stop

lol come on Ronnie, you're really reaching with that one. Where can I get a pair of those rose coloured shades? hahaha

Pederneiras claimed in a Jan 15th interview that Aldo was back in training in case he got the call to fight McGregor on short notice. A month later, they're turning down the fight due to insufficient time to prepare, even after Aldo said he'd fight McGregor "anyplace, anytime".

You HONESTLY think Dana and Zuffa give a flying fuck whether Aldo was in fighting shape or not? They're trying to save the PPV.

Aldo and co turned down the fight. To say anything otherwise is simply absurd.

lol come on Ronnie, you're really reaching with that one. Where can I get a pair of those rose coloured shades? hahaha

Pederneiras claimed in a Jan 15th interview that Aldo was back in training in case he got the call to fight McGregor on short notice. A month later, they're turning down the fight due to insufficient time to prepare, even after Aldo said he'd fight McGregor "anyplace, anytime".

You HONESTLY think Dana and Zuffa give a flying fuck whether Aldo was in fighting shape or not? They're trying to save the PPV.

Aldo and co turned down the fight. To say anything otherwise is simply absurd.
Fighting condition, as in being okay after a very recent KO... And yes his team turned it down but Aldo was never personally offered the fight and that is a fact

McGregor haters keep harping on about what a disrespectful scumbag McGregor is, and how noble and respectful Aldo is.

Meanwhile, this is how McGregor reacted to Aldo vs Mendes 2.

And Aldo reacts like that to one of the greatest fights in UFC history? Think I'm done with Aldo. He just keeps proving his lack of character again and again.

Fighting condition, as in being okay after a very recent KO... And yes his team turned it down but Aldo was never personally offered the fight and that is a fact
Your team represents you. If you choose a team that turns downs fights then you turned them down by choosing to allow them to represent you. Currently Conor is 3-0 against Aldo as he has two wins by default.

That's not a fact.

You honestly believe Pederneiras is going to turn down a fight without consulting Aldo first?

And in the event that he did, and Aldo truly wanted the fight, wouldn't he just call up Dana and say "no no Andre was wrong, I want the fight"?

Aldo never made any stink about Pederneiras turning down that fight. Why? Because he was part of the decision and he didn't wnat the fight.

Aldo turned down the fight, plain and simple.

Credit to Aldo for pushing for this fight and really wanting to prove himself. Disrespectful Mcg fans will shit on him but he is a fighter.
And the haters were shitting on Conor for wanting the Diaz rematch.

See how it works both ways?

Your team represents you. If you choose a team that turns downs fights then you turned them down by choosing to allow them to represent you. Currently Conor is 3-0 against Aldo as he has two wins by default.

True, and there's no evidence of Aldo coming out saying "I wanted the fight, but Andre turned it down". He knew what he was doing.

He dropped out of one fight, got KO'd in 13 second in the next, and then ducked the 3rd. 3-0 for Conor like you said.

Diaz took the fight, got the biggest win of his career because he was man enough to step up. So he has no right to talk about either guy. These are men who step up on short notice, and SHOW UP on fight night.

Im sorry but Aldo isn't relevant anymore. The guy lost in 11 seconds in what was the biggest fight of his career.

I have this feeling that Aldo is trying to position himself to fight Diaz in the scenario that Mcgregor drops the fw strap and fights Alvarez.

It would be a big payday for both Diaz & Aldo

If McGregor ever decides to defend his title against Aldo, I got Aldo. Feel free to ask for sig bet. I'll be dropping some money on Aldo as well.

If McGregor ever decides to defend his title against Aldo, I got Aldo. Feel free to ask for sig bet. I'll be dropping some money on Aldo as well.

Damn I would take that but I don't think it's going to happen. There's no way Conor is going to go from not having to cut any weight for 2 fights to killing himself to get to 145. I think those days are over and he's going to 155.

I'm sure Aldo and his fans will claim Conor is ducking him, but Aldo has 3 opportunities to beat Conor: dropped out of one, dropped in another, and ducked the 3rd.

I think he needs to fight Max Holloway and STFU about Conor and Nate.

And the haters were shitting on Conor for wanting the Diaz rematch.

See how it works both ways?
Probably because he's the FW champion or something. But yeah, shitting on a fighter for wanting a rematch against a guy that whopped u is stupid imo

That's not a fact.

You honestly believe Pederneiras is going to turn down a fight without consulting Aldo first?

And in the event that he did, and Aldo truly wanted the fight, wouldn't he just call up Dana and say "no no Andre was wrong, I want the fight"?

Aldo never made any stink about Pederneiras turning down that fight. Why? Because he was part of the decision and he didn't wnat the fight.

Aldo turned down the fight, plain and simple.
He was not part of the decision and yes it is a fact directly from Dana who explained the phonecall. Aldo didnt protest because he was KOed 3 months earlier and every non-retard knows thats not enough to fight

I don't know if Aldo will get this fight ever, but if he gets it, the path of victory is clear:

Avoid much contact in the first and second round, let conor lose his only weapon (his powerful left hand), then tear the irish apart. Aldo have powerful hands of his own, and better cardio than Conor, Conor don't hold well when eat some punchs, so Aldo have to put some crispy hands in connie's face, I don't think connie can take Aldo shots.

Gassed connie is an easy prey for Aldo powerful strikes.

Have to give it Aldo, he clearly wants to avenge his loss.

Back