Jose Aldo unimpressed with ‘soft punching' Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor, wants Notorious at UFC 205

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/22/1...-thrown-diaz-mcgregor-wants-ufc-205-fight-mma

Jose Aldo, on the other hand, wasn’t too impressed with the "soft punches" in bunches that were being thrown by both men who apparently have little gas tanks.

"He did not like the fight," said Andre Perdenerias — Aldo’s head coach — on The MMA Hour. "He said that after the second round, the people gassed out. And they threw punches, a bunch, soft punches, not hard punches because they were tired. Both of them."

incredulous.gif

Conor would smaaaaassh this fool again. Aldo looked great against Frankie, but Conor has only gotten better. He is way, way too big and put an unbelievable focus on distance and efficiency his last camp. Aldo is stupid fast so I won't say that he wouldn't land at all, but that guy can't take 5 of the punches that Conor hit the much taller boxer Nate Diaz with about 15 times. It's a quick fight, again

Aldo saying a Diaz gassed out??? Let me ask Jake Shields to mock Rumbles punching power...

I can see Aldo wanting this fight. I respect it. But he got slept. He needs to wait.

Credit to Aldo for pushing for this fight and really wanting to prove himself. Disrespectful Mcg fans will shit on him but he is a fighter.

After he injured, they made the fight again but Conor had to fight Mendes in between. 1 year of building.

All of this for only one shot. Only one counter. The most easy win ever for Conor.

So he should stop talking. Conor would beat him easy again.

He's doing his best to get the fight don't even fucking act like he isn't @surgeyou1 and the rest of you sherdog genuises

13 seconds, or whatever,...keep Nate's name outcha mouth

I don't think Aldo could ever make it out of the 1st round to see Conor's horrible gas tank. But I like to be surprised!

only way this happen is if they fight at 155 lbs and no belt--just pride

Conor looks sick at 145. He should never fight again at that weight--he won't be 100%

The shots Conor caught Nate with early in the fight would have put Jose in a coma. the first shot he landed on Aldo knocked him out cold last time lol, all the bull shit he says is irelevant because conor won't even need a second round to handle him again

Aldo getting up there in rock hold or Kennedy level saltiness

Its the fight I want to see too. That said, it probably hurts Aldos soul to see Nate make probably 5 times more money than Aldo has in his entire career with his last two fights with Conor lol.

I liked Aldo better when he was ducking Conor at every different continent, then spilling his pee and faking his injury.

I'm pretty sure his Burger joint is more success than Big Rigs joint (i mean it did close), whats the yelp reviews on horrible American Burger restaurant in Brazil?

Back