Jorge Masvidal Accepts Darren Till’s Challenge To Fight

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Masvidal revealed that he would like to fight Till. However, the fighter is not looking to throw down in May.

“Till, I’d love that fight man.” Masvidal said. “I think the dude is talented. He’s young. He’s hungry. He stepped up to the plate when he fought ‘Cowboy.’ So, I’ve got nothing but respect for that dude.”

“I would love nothing more than to fight Till, just May 27 is not going to work for me.” The fighter continued. “Mid June and up, whenever you want it Till, I’m there man.”

Did you actually read what you posted?

That's cool but pretty sure Till wants May in order to be on a local card.

Technically then he's not accepting the fight as the whole point of all Till's recent callouts is so he can main event his hometown card in Liverpool.

Easy for a fighter to say yeah I'll fight him but can't make this date because I have something on, certainly not like Masvidal & I'll give him the benefit of the doubt but there's a lot of guys suddenly not available. Apart from Usman & looks like Till don't want to be grappled to death in front of his friends & family.

“I would love nothing more than to fight Till, just May 27 is not going to work for me.”

giphy.gif

I wonder if this is a weight related issue?

Judging by jorge’s face, he hasn’t exactly been “takin it easy” since we last saw him.

Masvidal doesnt want any of that.

He knows Till must headline a card in his hometown late May but calls him out for mid June instead.
{<Scared}

Really excited to see where Till ends up in the mix. Pretty much willing to watch him fight anybody in his weight class.

Make it happen

I don't care when or where

If Till really wants to fight in his hometown and nobody wants it, give him a MW who will bang

Masvidal dun goofed, should bend over backward to make the May date. He could beat Till in his sleep.

May 27th won't work for him, but anything 2 weeks later and he's good to go

What in the world has happened to MMA

well obviously Till is fighting in Liverpool in may so this whole callout is a moot point. call him out when your actually ready to throw down buddeh

good we've already seen Till fighting former LW, maybe something different this time...

Stupid fucking reporter, he should have asked for the reason Mashvidal isn't ready in may.

Back